Cyber Security Specialist
Critical SoftwareWith a heritage in safety critical software development, testing and verification & validation, we provide technology you can trust.
At Critical Software we truly believe that our people is what makes us what we are. At the heart of everything we do are our diverse and talented individuals, pushing the boundaries of what´s possible.
Working at Critical is more than just a career choice, is more than a business: we're a community with a strong sense of purpose, values, and togetherness. Our engineering excellence ensure that we are a trusted partner to some of the world's leading companies in markets such as Aerospace, Railway, Medical Systems, Energy, Finance, and many more.
We are always on the lookout for bright and ambitious individuals to join us.
Could you be the Cyber Security Specialist that we've been looking for?
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant cybersecurity experience, ideally in the Rail Industry or a similar OT environment
- Experience identifying system security requirements, performing threat modelling, security architecture reviews, system security testing and vulnerability assessments against systems, software and devices
- Experienced in IT/OT engineering methodologies and life-cycle processes
- Knowledge in IEC 62443, TS 50701, BSI IT Grundschutz best practices, or in related Security norms
- Good documentation and communication skills both Portuguese and English
- Experienced in conflict resolution, within the internal team and with customers
- Availability to travel
What would be your main responsibilities?
- Define systems cybersecurity architecture & design principles, including proposing technical solutions for implementation in line with cybersecurity design directives
- Define and maintain cybersecurity architectures with the identification of the systems zones, security level targets, and cybersecurity functions
- Integrate and/or test cybersecurity requirements at the hardware, software and systems levels
- Perform cybersecurity risk assessments against relevant security standards for the Rail industry (e.g. IEC 62443, TS 50701, BSI IT Grundschutz)
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Create and maintain technical documentation and reports
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging environment where you can thrive, both personally and professionally
- A real possibility of impacting the lives of millions of people while working in the most critical industries
- The opportunity to make the difference while participating in social initiatives
- Work-life balance: flexible work policies designed to fit your life around your career at Critical
- Fringe Benefits and Well-being especially planned to support you and those who are important to you
- Modern and cosy offices that will make you feel just like home.
Critical Software is proud to be a Benefit Corporation. A Benefit Corporation differs from a standard corporation (C-Corporation): It is a for-profit business entity, legally defined in the US and other jurisdictions, whose legally defined goals include the positive impact on society, workers, the community and the environment, in addition to profit.
We are an equal opportunity workplace and committed to allow candidates with disabilities or neurodevelopmental conditions to prove their competencies to their full potential. We are willing to move the barriers that may prevent you from demonstrating that you are the right candidate for this role, so please let us know if you need some adjustment in your recruitment process.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Flex hours
More jobs like this
Remote - Ireland Remote - Ireland Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote Ireland, UK and CanadaNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United … Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 135K - 220K * USD 135K+ *
Mobile Security Engineer - CertificationAndroid Banking C Finance Industrial Linux +7
Competitive pay Flex hours Gear Home office stipend Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs