Summer 2024 Cyber Security Intern
IntradiemReduce operating costs, empower contact center agents, and increase efficiency with contact and call center automation solutions by Intradiem. Contact us today.
Intradiem’s intelligent automation solution for customer service teams is reinventing customer service for everyone.
Who We Are
Intradiem is a technology company on a mission to reinvent customer service through automation.
What We Do
We develop innovative, AI-powered Intelligent Automation solutions for contact center and back-office teams. Our solutions currently support hundreds of thousands of customer service agents for brand-name organizations, powering hundreds of millions of automated actions saving customers tens of millions each year.
How We Work
We take a “problem-out” approach, asking customers to help us understand their business problems, exploring potential solutions together, incorporating their feedback, and releasing solutions that solve those problems.
We take a “people-first” approach, treating employees, customers and each other with the dignity and respect we all deserve. Intradiem employees enjoy a family-first culture, transparent leadership, and unfettered growth opportunities.
We believe in service, encouraging our employees to contribute time and energy to causes that help improve the people and communities in which they live and work. We are guided by three core values:
- Servant’s Heart—caring enough about other people to understand what their problems are and placing the needs of colleagues, customers, and others over personal objectives.
- Craftsman’s Attitude—taking pride in the work we do and creating solutions that really solve the problem at hand (and trying again if the first attempt doesn’t do the trick).
- Revolutionary Spirit—leaving the world a better place than it was when we found it, and doing things we would be proud to brag about to our grandchildren.
Job Title: Cyber Security Intern
The Cyber Security Intern will be a vital part of our cybersecurity team, providing support in strengthening our organization's security posture and safeguarding critical data and systems. This internship offers the chance to collaborate with seasoned cybersecurity experts, gaining valuable exposure to security measures, incident response, and the latest cybersecurity practices. This is an individual contributor with the opportunity to actively engage in security assessments, threat analysis, and the implementation of security policies to protect our organization's digital assets in line with our commitment to data integrity and privacy.
- Assist in monitoring and analyzing security incidents and threats to our network and systems.
- Assist in the development of Cyber risk strategies, identity and access management programs, network security, Cyber security analytics, ethical hacking, cloud security, privacy & data protection, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Collaborate with the cybersecurity team to implement security measures and protocols.
- Conduct security assessments, vulnerability scans, and penetration testing.
- Participate in the development and enhancement of security policies and procedures.
- Assist in security awareness training and education programs for employees.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity trends, threats, and best practices.
- Provide support in incident response and resolution activities.
- Requires an educational background in Cyber Security or Information Technology or the desire to study this field in depth
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- A strong interest in and passion for cybersecurity
- Familiarity with basic cybersecurity concepts and technologies
- Willingness to learn and adapt to evolving security threats
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Knowledge of operating systems, network protocols, and security tools is a plus
Candidates for positions with Intradiem must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of identity and employment eligibility will be required during onboarding.
Intradiem is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Remote in the Pacific … Remote in the Pacific Time Zone Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 26K - 49K * USD 26K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Vulnerability Analyst - North Central region (Remote - PST only)Application security Bash C Computer Science Core Impact Jamf +22
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation
Virginia, US Offsite Virginia, US Offsite Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 85K - 122K * USD 85K+ *
Junior Cybersecurity Analyst (FedRAMP)ACAS Application security Automation Clearance Cloud Cryptography +13
401(k) matching Career development Flex vacation Health care Medical leave +2
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs