DevSecOps Test Lead
Woburn, Massachusetts, United States
Lead the development team in designing and implementing integration tests for innovative software services in an agile DevSecOps environment. Collaborate with program leadership to prioritize test planning and execution activities. Ongoing work includes developing and maintaining automated system and regression tests and working with program management/staff to identify key system-level test cases. Hands-on experience with ability to quickly grasp overall system architecture picture is essential.Seeking experienced candidates – preferably, established technical leads with experience as a test lead on a software development program and skill interfacing with teams of developers.
- B.S. Degree (or beyond) in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related technical field.
- Experience with relevant technologies, including:
- RESTful services
- Gitlab, specifically Gitlab CI/CD and understanding pipelines
- Kubernetes (good familiarity with kubectl and experience putting together k8s yml config files)
- ELK stack tools
- Docker and docker-compose
- Java applications (e.g., deployment/configuration)
- xUnit-based test frameworks, primarily pytest, PyUnit, and Junit
- Web-based UI test automation tools (e.g., Selenium)
- U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a security clearance
- Active security clearance, including up to TS//SCI
- Demonstrated ability to work across DevOps and development teams to find solutions to enable automated testing.
- Demonstrated test framework/infrastructure debugging skills, especially debugging services deployed to a cloud infrastructure (leverages multiple skills including kubectl, ELK, Docker knowledge).
- Ability to fully understand the architecture of the system under test and to identify weak/failure points.
Systems & Technology Research (STR) is a rapidly growing technology company with locations north of Boston, MA, Arlington, VA and near Dayton, OH, and expansion underway in Melbourne, FL. We specialize in advanced research and development for defense, intelligence, and national security, trying to understand how to protect our society: from stopping malicious botnet attacks, to understanding cyber vulnerabilities, providing next generation sensors, radar, sonar, communications, and electronic warfare to developing artificial intelligence algorithms and analytics to make sense of the complexity that is exploding around us.
STR is committed to creating a collaborative learning environment that supports deep technical understanding and recognizes the contributions and achievements of all team members. Our work is challenging, but you go home at night knowing that you pushed the forefront of technology and made the world a little safer. We recognize that the world is changing, that it is becoming more connected than ever before, making things change faster than before, and reshaping society in the process. We all want to understand this changing world and leave it better for our work.
We're not just any company. Our people, culture, and attitude along with their unique set of skills, experiences, and perspectives put us on a trajectory to change the world. We can't do it alone, though - we need fellow trailblazers. If you are one, join our team and help to keep our society safe!
STR is fully dedicated to hiring the most qualified candidate regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any portion of the employment process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, phone number and email address.
US Citizenship is required for all positions.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Incident Response Manager Jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs