Principal Product Cyber Lead (PCL) - Remote
HMD31: Annapolis, MD 2551 Riva Road , Annapolis, MD, 21401-7435 USA
Ivy TechIvy Tech Community College offers Associate's Degrees and Certificates to students in more than 70 programs in over 75 communities across Indiana.
Country:United States of America
Location:HMD31: Annapolis, MD 2551 Riva Road , Annapolis, MD, 21401-7435 USA
Position Role Type:Remote
Have you ever been on a flight that needs to be re-routed due to an unexpected storm? Did you wonder exactly how the pilot was able to find a path around the storm so quickly without adding a ton of time to your flight? The Product Cyber Leader role is a lot like the pilot, navigating the ever-evolving needs of our customers while ensuring our products remain secure and user friendly, so travelers get from a to b in the most sustainable, efficient way possible.
Collins Aerospace - Connected Aviation Solutions (CAS) is looking for a Product Cyber Leader with a passion for ensuring innovative products are also secure against a malicious threats and actors. You will have a close working relationship with cybersecurity, engineering teams, and business leads to identify risks in proposed solutions and how to mitigate them. The mission is to successfully design, develop, integrate, and maintain secure systems and software products that support a marketplace for the exchange of data for the aviation community.
What YOU will do:
YOU will collaborate with business and engineering teams to address vulnerabilities of CAS SaaS & Mobile software products.
YOU will understand the software architecture of the product family and influence the design process, advising teams on cyber policy and risks.
YOU will influence development teams adhering to the SSDLC policies and procedures. Fully understand the Collins/CAS SSDLC (Secure Systems Development Life Cycle) policies and procedures.
YOU will help Agile engineering teams execute complex cyber audit and mitigation plans that address identified vulnerabilities.
What YOU will learn:
You will learn about Collins sustainability efforts within the CAS Organization and how we are redefining the cutting edge in aviation.
You will maintain expertise on security trends through training, research, and development to mitigate potential security exposures and stay current on a changing threat landscape.
You can take flight to becoming a subject matter expert and leader in product security with exposure to the variety of business and products in an ever-evolving field. We are growing, so can you.
Education & Experience:
Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) unless prohibited by local laws/regulations and minimum 8 years prior relevant experience or an Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years of experience or in absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience.
Qualifications you must have:
U.S. Person (U.S. citizen, permanent resident, refugee or asylee) or eligible to obtain necessary export authorizations required. https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-22/chapter-I/subchapter-M/part-120/subpart-C/section-120.62.
7+ years of experience in systems engineering, cyber security, software engineering or project management.
Experience with software repository management, vulnerability management and collaboration tools (I.E. GitLAB, Jira, Confluence, checkmarx or similar).
Experience executing projects with Agile methodology.
Previous professional experience with cyber security framework (i.e. ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, GDPR) in a software or mobile development organization.
Ability to travel up to 10% is required.
Skills we value:
Experience with Bids & Proposals
Experience with AWS
Experience with NIST 800-53, NIST 800 171, OWASP top ten, SANS top 25, MITRE AT&TCK
Collins Aerospace, an RTX company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Connected Aviation Solutions team provides advanced information management systems, products and services that enable the connected ecosystem by bringing together Collins’ unique breadth of aviation, surface transportation and critical infrastructure products with our smart digital solutions to help us enhance every aspect of the end-to-end travel experience. We help airlines, airports, business aircraft and rail operators turn data into value to streamline operations, increase efficiency and reduce cost, enhance the passenger experience and contribute to sustainable flight. By combining the best networks, connectivity and data/analytics solutions, we’re solving big problems for our customers and the world, while enhancing the security and connectivity of systems both on and off the aircraft, to help operators and passengers stay more connected and informed and create a more sustainable, efficient, reliable and enjoyable travel experience. Aviation connects the world. Our Connected Aviation Solutions team connects aviation. Sustainably. Seamlessly. Securely.
This role is also eligible for the Re-Empower Program. The Re-Empower Program helps support talented and committed professionals as they rebuild their capabilities, enhance leadership skills, and continue their professional journey. Over the course of the 14-week program, experienced professionals will gain paid, on-the-job experience, have an opportunity to participate in sessions with leadership, develop personalized plans for success and receive coaching to guide their return-to-work experience. Upon completion of the program, based on performance and contributions participants will be eligible for a career at RTX.
Minimum Program Qualifications
To qualify for the Raytheon Technologies, Re-Empower Program, candidates should:
· Be on a career break of one or more year at time of application
· Have prior experience in functional area of interest
· Have interest in returning in either a full-time or part-time position
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
*Please ensure the role type (defined below) is appropriate for your needs before applying to this role.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles* will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
- Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions
- Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Employee Referral EligibleThe salary range for this role is 94,000 USD - 196,000 USD; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
More jobs like this
Tampa, Florida, United States Tampa, Florida, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 87K - 120K * USD 87K+ *
Chief Cyber Security Officer (Hybrid Onsite-Remote)Artificial Intelligence AWS Azure CEH CISSP Clearance +25
Career development Health care Insurance Relocation support Team events +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs