Associate Director, Insider Threat Operations Lead (Remote)
RAZ99: RTN Remote, Arizona
Country:United States of America
Location:RAZ99: RTN Remote, Arizona
Position Role Type:Remote
RTX Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises three industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, and Raytheon. Its 185,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
To realize our full potential, RTX is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
The following position is to join our RTX Corporate, Enterprise Services, Research Center or BBN team:
Enterprise Services (ES) Cybersecurity has an immediate opening for a qualified leader to join RTX Cyber Defense reporting to the Director of Cyber Detection & Response. As the Associate Director of Insider Threat Operations, you will be responsible for overseeing and enhancing our organization's capabilities to detect, investigate, and mitigate insider threats. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders, including HR, Legal, Ethics, Privacy, and Global Security to create a comprehensive strategy for mitigating insider threats while maintaining a culture of trust and transparency.
The ideal candidate shall perform specific activities that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and lead the strategic vision for the RTX Cyber Defense Insider Threat Operations program, aligning it with Global Security Services and Cyber Defense strategy, key initiatives, and maturity targets.
- Develop, maintain, and execute effective cyber response plans and playbooks in support of investigating suspected insider threats and performing containment and mitigation activities
- Develop, maintain, and execute effective response plans and playbooks for investigating suspected insider threats and performing containment and mitigation activities.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to support insider threat investigation activities, including Legal, HR, Ethics, Privacy, and Global Security.
- Collaborate with other Cyber Defense functions, including Content Development, Threat Intelligence, and Cyber Engineering, to maintain shared awareness of emerging threats and trends and enhance detection & mitigation controls, including data loss prevention and behavioral analytics capabilities.
- Create and maintain investigative playbooks and train SOC analysts to triage incidents related to potential insider threat activity and escalate as necessary.
- Maintain detailed records of investigations, produce reports, and communicate findings to senior management and relevant stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned and as required to continuously drive process excellence.
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and a minimum 12 years of experience, or an Advanced Degree and a minimum 10 years of experience.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in technical Cyber Defense operational roles, including Insider Threat, Incident Response, SOC, and Forensics.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience leading technical cybersecurity teams.
- Deep technical knowledge of the insider threat detection and analysis methodologies and how to leverage technical indicators and analytics to detect internal threats.
- Extensive experience with security tools and technologies used to detect and mitigate insider threats, including user entity and behavior analytics (UEBA) and data loss prevention (DLP) technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate technical details to peers and all levels of executive leadership with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Demonstrated experience building successful teams with strong cross-functional relationships both within and outside of Security.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity principles, practices, and technologies.
- Ability to analyze the cyber risk of complex business network to develop a cyber defense strategy to protect it.
Work Authorization: US Citizen Required - Ability to obtain security clearance is required.The salary range for this role is 139,000 USD - 277,000 USD; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
More jobs like this
Wilmington NC USA Wilmington NC USA Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 140K+
BWRX-300 Engineering Manager – Plant ICE Digital Systems, Cyber Security, Design Process (Remote Eligible, U.S)C Compliance Finance Governance Mathematics Monitoring +4
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flexible spending account Flex vacation +5
ITSCO - Detroit - … ITSCO - Detroit - 500 Woodward Avenue Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 78K - 149K USD 78K+
IT Services- Cyber Threat Response Analyst- Sr. Associate (US Remote)Clearance Clearance Required Cloud Cyber Kill Chain DFIR Forensics +19
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +1
Palo Alto, CA, United … Palo Alto, CA, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 124K - 240K USD 124K+
Associate Director, Privacy & Data Security Compliance (Hybrid, Remote or Onsite Options)Analytics Compliance GDPR HIPAA Privacy Strategy
Career development Equity Gear Health care Salary bonus +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs