ExperianExperian is committed to helping you protect, understand, and improve your credit. Start with your free Experian credit report and FICO® score.
Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life’s big moments – from buying a home or car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
We gather, analyze and process data in ways others can’t. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 22 000 people in 32 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
No one makes sense of data like Experian. We are on a mission to deliver the full power of data, analytics and technology in ways that transform lives. As a team, we’re committed to working together. So, we work in an inclusive environment that welcomes people with lots of different perspectives. We put people first and care about work that works.
We like to strike a balance between how much time we spend on work and how much we keep for ourselves. After all, we’ve all got commitments and interests outside the office. So, talk to us about how you’d best like to work with us. We’re flexible and interested in helping you to get the best out of working with us.
We are currently looking for a Technical Consultant to join our EMEA & APAC Service Operations Platform team.
The Technical Consultant is responsible for the successful delivery of Identity and Fraud systems and partner onboardings in EMEA & APAC markets with involvement in SRE activities over EMEA & APAC cloud platform.
In the heart of the successful intake and enrollment of new global software releases in EMEA & APAC datacenters, through developing automation and innovation practices.
Collaborate with Technical, Business Analysts, Product Consultants, and Database Administrators for the build and delivery of new client solutions.
Go-to person for Investigation, management, and technical know-how and resolutions for client queries and technical challenges.
You're probably wondering what you'll be doing:
- Responsible for maintaining quality technical service and high-level standards for all EMEA & APAC clients across the markets, hosted in the EMEA & APAC Datacentre.
- Owning the installation and enablement of new applications and solution components in the EMEA & APAC Datacentre.
- Liaise with the Global Product Teams for acknowledging products road map, new technologies adopted and software intake best practices, for owning the installation and enablement of new software releases in EMEA & APAC datacentre and enrolment across EMEA & APAC clients.
- Provide support and consultancy for customers and delivery teams related to client software upgrades and subsequent pre-live testing and monitoring.
- Provide technical support for the delivery team during the onboarding of new clients to small to medium complex solutions and a combination of fraud prevention applications.
- Self-sufficiency in identification, automation, development, and implementation of technical service improvements.
- Support to Experian Security procedures, vulnerabilities, patching and alerting/monitoring.
- Own technical challenges and issues to the point of their successful resolutions.
- Collaborate closely with Infrastructure Deployment and Support teams to facilitate successful infrastructure deployment.
- Showcase strong ownership of tasks at hand and develop subject matter expertise over the application technology stack.
- Support the EMEA & APAC Pre-Sales team with infrastructure and technical product knowledge as required.
We look for you to bring:
- University degree or equivalent standard with a high-numeric IT content
- IT Certificates in the domain knowledge are desirable
- At least 4 years of proved experience in technical troubleshooting over Windows/Linux platforms
- An innovative and inquisitive mind, focused on addressing and solving technical tasks and problems through optimization and automation
- Very good analytical and problem-solving capabilities into Linux, Windows following DevOps principles; cloud experience is desirable (AWS, Azure)
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a cross-functional teams environment and perform independently
- Capability to detect requirements/constraints in specific platforms onboarding process
- Knowledge of Experian products and internal security policies/compliance are desirable
- Proved working experience with Jira, ServiceNow, Panaseer, Splunk, Dynatrace, Ansible, Docker
- Working knowledge of SQL, Oracle DB preferably
- Strong understanding and hands on experience with RHEL style operating systems as well as scripting (bash, python)
- Working knowledge of networking principles and technologies (TCP/IP stack, DNS, OSI model, Load Balancers, NAT)
- Working knowledge of HTTPS and TLS, JSON and RESTful API
- Working knowledge and experience with decoupled applications and microservices
- Good to have Cloud/Devops/SRE understanding, awareness about CI/CD, container and Kubernetes
- Willing to work into a dynamic environment, learning new technologies and products, helping into their automations and implementation
- ITIL certifications or practices knowledge and experience
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book.
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time.
- Social benefit package including life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, monthly flex allowance and internet coverage, corporate discounts, marriage and childbirth / adoption allowance, Multisport card, Sharesave plan, Employee assistance program, а birthday gift and many other benefits!
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation, 1 additional day off for your birthday and extra 3 paid days for participation in Social responsibility event.
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office.
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Analytics Ansible APIs Automation AWS Azure Bash CI/CD Cloud Compliance DevOps DNS Docker ITIL Jira JSON Kubernetes Linux Microservices Monitoring Oracle Python Scripting Splunk SQL TCP/IP TLS Vulnerabilities Windows
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs