Cybersecurity Threat Modelling Senior Architect
Chicago, IL, United States
Publicis Sapient is a global digital transformation partner that empowers organizations to embrace digital innovation, enhance customer experiences, and accelerate business growth through a blend of strategy, consulting, agile engineering, and problem-solving creativity. With over 20,000 professionals worldwide, we help clients achieve their future digital goals by fusing technology, data sciences, and customer obsession.
As a senior Security Engineer- Threat Modelling Architect, you will be a part of a smart cross-functional team delivering digital business transformation solutions to our clients. You’ll have the unique opportunity to increase the engineering team productivity by developing and overseeing the database architecture, design, and operations within the products of some of the world’s largest brands.
- Lead or participate in the development of feasibility studies, designs, and operations support plans
- Develop technical requirements and identify solutions to meet the technical requirements
- Use agile and traditional data modeling techniques to elaborate and clarify project requirements
- Proactively report on progress, risks, and issues
- Identify relevant data standards and federal regulatory requirements; configure the database to comply with those requirements
- Develop and review project documentation
- Maintain system knowledge base
- Knowledge of cloud security framework.
- Knowledge of cyber threats, threat actors and the tactics, techniques, and procedures used by cyber adversaries.
- Experience working with threat modeling methodologies such as MITRE ATT&CK, STRIDE, PASTA etc.
- Penetration testing knowledge is also super helpful.
- Deep technical knowledge of at least one Cloud provider preferably AWS
- CISSP or AWS/GCP Security certification is a plus"
Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
• 16 paid holidays throughout the year
• Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
• Tuition reimbursement
• Corporate gift matching program
Career Level: Sr Manager
Base Salary Range for the Role: 140,000 - 200,000 (varies depending on experience)
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
Learn more about us at www.publicissapient.com or explore other career opportunities careers.publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
NC, VA, MD, DC, … NC, VA, MD, DC, WV, DE, PA, … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 117K - 195K * USD 117K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Network Security Architect - Mid-Atlantic region (NC, VA, MD, DC, WV, DE, PA, or NJ)Cloud Compliance Computer Science Network security Risk analysis Risk assessment +2
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care
Allen, TX, United States Allen, TX, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 52K - 98K * USD 52K+ *
CFC (Cyber Fusion Centre) Sr. Threat Detection Analyst I - US REMOTE ONLYAgile CERT Firewalls GIAC IDS Intrusion detection +9
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +5
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs