Business Development Manager Cisco Cybersecurity
Belgium - Office
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
Do you have a keen interest in Cisco and Cybersecurity? Are you confident in expanding your network and portfolio of customers with a focus on the broad range of Cisco Cybersecurity products?
In the role of Business Development Manager Cisco Cybersecurity, you are an important pioneer within the Cisco Business Unit and an active part of the Advanced Solutions Value strategy of Ingram Micro. This is your chance to become part of our Ingram Micro team at our office in Diegem.
Your place in our IM community...
As Business Development Manager Cisco Cybersecurity, you are the Ambassador regarding the expansion of the Cisco Cybersecurity portfolio and Services towards the Belux reseller community. You ensure a continuous focus on the solutions and services within this portfolio and identify opportunities to expand the business and increase the value for both Ingram Micro and our partners.
You are the point of contact for the reseller channel regarding our Cisco Cybersecurity offerings. You proactively approach new/existing partners, position the appropriate Cisco Cybersecurity solutions, handle reseller requests, and participate in building a funnel within the Cisco Business Unit.
You offer value through...
- Taking ownership of the revenue and margin on your assigned portfolio.
- Collaborate closely with Cisco as a Vendor and the Business Unit within Ingram Micro.
- Partner profiling in close collaboration with our Vendor to ensure business growth.
- Forecasting and developing strategic business plans before following them through to completion to achieve KPIs and targets for yourself and the team.
- Enabling the growth of Partners on our Cisco Cybersecurity services and offerings.
- Rolling out Vendor programs and actively promoting Cisco Cybersecurity within the community to develop the business and products.
- Giving targeted presentations to resellers and other suitable stakeholders.
- Acting as the single point of contact for our stakeholders, both internally and externally
You’re passionate about...
- Stakeholder management. It’s vital you stay in touch with your colleagues at all times.
- Driving results. It's important to you that you and your team achieve your goals.
- Autonomy. You like to work independently and efficiently within your defined role & playing field.
- Leadership. You are a part of the team and lead from the front, guiding your colleagues in their roles.
Your expertise shows...
- A strong track record of Pre-Sales/Sales and/or the ambition to become experienced within this market.
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a strong command of Dutch and French/English language.
- Strong organizational, analytical skills coupled with a solution-based approach to work.
- You are result driven, hungry for a challenge and ready to hit the ground running
- you never stop learning. Curiosity is a must as we try to stay ahead of the curve.
- Team player - We have a fun and productive environment and we hope everyone can contribute to strengthening this
The benefits you deserve...
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits aligned with your experience and the market
- Laptop & headset
- Meal vouchers
Ingram Micro perks
- Home working allowance or net representation allowance (role dependant)
- €100,- budget to cover keyboard, mouse etc. for home (one off)
- Eligible for mobility policy (lease car or mobility budget)
- Ingram Micro phone contract (company phone provided, or own device)
- Numerous discount programs on a variety of top brands
- 16 voluntary hours per calendar year split into 4 or 8 hour working days
- 26 vacation days
- Discounts on health insurance and other services
- Lifeworks access for both professional and private development.
- Pension plan
- It is possible to spend 16 hours per year on voluntary work, with these hours being split over 4 hour or 8 hour working days. Additional rules may apply.
- You are given the opportunity once per year to work remotely from another country for a period given provided prior approval is gained from Management. Additional rules apply.
- Within Ingram Micro there are many development opportunities through courses, training, personal coaching and career opportunities within the organization.
- Unlimited LinkedIn Learning access.
We are Ingram Micro.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day, with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Lifecycle Solutions. With a revenue of $54.5 billion, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and over 35,000 employees. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Let's shape tomorrow.
Show us your interest by sharing with us your CV through the apply button to see if you could be our new Business Development Manager Cisco Cybersecurity in Diegem!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs