Senior Cybersecurity Analyst
Edwards, California, United States
Spectrum is seeking a talented Senior Cyber Analyst to provide support for our customer located at Edwards AFB, CA. In this role you will advise and assist our customers with cybersecurity test planning, execution, and reporting within an operational test environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Apply your Cybersecurity analytical ability to support our customer’s various operational cyber test programs with the following typical duties to:
- Advise on integrated, dynamic Cyber defense and leverage Cybersecurity solutions.
- Identify intrusion/attack paths and recommend detection and prevention, situational awareness of intrusions, and incident response actions.
- Offer risk reduction strategies, and risk mitigation plans, and fully document existing processes, project enhancements, and test results.
- Must have at least 6 years of relevant experience in cyber security, network defense, and/or network attack—plus experience with military aircraft and systems or associated cyber testing of aircraft subsystems and related information systems is highly desired.
- Past technical support consisting of independent, rapid assessments that research and evaluate system capabilities, technical parameters, threats, and vulnerabilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability or experience to obtain measurements and signals data, conduct data analysis, and present data in graphic, tabular, and narrative forms.
- Adeptly skilled in using Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access).
- Ability to learn new software applications for data analytics and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) and Department of Defense (DoD) policies, procedures and guidance for cyber systems testing.
- Knowledge of the handling, processing and disposition of highly confidential information.
- Ability to plan and organize work, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Bachelors’ degree in a technical field from a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) based program. A Master’s degree in a STEM technical field is highly desired.
- Requires equivalent DoD 8570 Information Assurance Manager Level II or III Baseline Certification, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- An active, fully adjudicated DoD Secret Security clearance.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
RICHLAND, WA - Remote RICHLAND, WA - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 35K - 65K * USD 35K+ *
North Wind Group
Vulnerability Remediation Analyst II 03115 NWSOLCISA Clearance IT infrastructure Security Clearance Vulnerabilities Vulnerability management
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs