CyberSource East Africa Senior Manager
VisaDas digitale und mobile Zahlungsnetzwerk von Visa steht an der Spitze der neuen Zahlungstechnologien für die neue Zahlung, elektronische und kontaktlose Zahlung, die die Welt des Geldes bilden
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
This position will perform a key sales role in the development of Visa Acceptance Solutions (Cybersource) East Africa expansion plans. Working in strategically targeted countries, this role will be focused on appraising the market opportunity and delivering strategies that enable Visa Acceptance Solutions (Cybersource) to identify, qualify and contract opportunities to retain and grow our clients’ base and portfolios.
This is an account management position, and as such the candidate must possess strong commercial acumen and extensive payments industry knowledge to be a spokesperson for the organization both internally and externally.
• Direct responsibility for Visa Acceptance Solutions (Cybersource) business development within the East Africa region inclusive of sales of online payment, fraud management solutions and ancillary products to enterprise level clients, PAYFACs, Acquirers, Merchants and global organizations.
• Create and develop sustainable long-term relationships with key customers.
• Manage close working partnerships with Visa Inc. stakeholders in the Sub Sahara Africa Region, including Group Country Managers, Business Development Managers, MSS Leaders and Country Risk Managers.
• Responsible for maintaining business opportunities and building a pipeline of activity from initial qualification to delivery of revenue.
• Interface with country leads on key elements of product expansion, demonstrating deep financial insight and collaboration with key stakeholders.
• Leveraging internal resources and marketing programs as well as industry knowledge and personal sphere of influence to ensure all internal stakeholders are appropriately engaged to ensure successful conclusion and implementation of key opportunities.
• The post holder will be the interface for Visa Acceptance Solutions (Cybersource) in market and as such should present themselves as credible and confident with the ability to negotiate at Senior Management as well as being comfortable with enterprise procurement processes
• Demonstrating experience in ecommerce, omni commerce and digital payments
• Report to management regularly and provide timely updates on both Pipeline and Forecasts for all product lines and services
• Negotiation of pricing and discounts as well as contractual terms within set parameters
• Build and understanding of the product and regulatory requirements within region so Visa Acceptance Solutions (Cybersource) can position its services appropriately for successful expansion.
• Create and execute against change management requirements, implement best practice and maintain as strong focus on internal efficiency and functional collaboration. Lead initiatives which have a direct impact on customer engagement and be an advocate of a 'customer first' approach.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
• Proven experience of successfully developing and maintaining business in a start up and growth environment (i.e. early stage company or new division in existing company)
• Proven experience of successfully managing complex and large accounts is desired
• Experience in selling products or solutions, preferably enterprise Software, BPM, SaaS, Professional Services, or IT industries. Payment services experience strongly desired.
• Ability to interpret different data sources and extrapolate learnings and identify possible course of action, correction
• Ability to think strategically and develop go to market plans, with a willingness to develop high quality tools, collateral, presentations to execute your vision
• Strong buyer journey and sales enablement orientation message, buying cycle savvy, understanding of sales methodologies, customer business process focused, effective tools.
• Expertise in analyzing and managing closed loop marketing and sales processes
• Significant customer relationship management and influencing skills in a solution sales environment
• Significant experience of working with customers who have complex multi region operations with aggressive growth plans
• Demonstrated experience of constructing strategic plans and successfully executing against them with a collaboration mindset
• Must be able to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
• Self starter, well structured and solution oriented
• Committed to service excellence and added value through exceeding client expectations and anticipating client needs. Works in close partnership with clients to achieve their aims and develop a mutually beneficial working relationship.
• Possesses a clear understanding of the broader competitive environment and forges strategic links outside the business.
• Provides clear, long term strategic direction supported by clear objectives while building new approaches and strategies needed for the company to evolve.
• Coordinates and implements departmental guidelines that support the group strategy, clearly communicates and cascades insights and information to appropriate stakeholders.
• Engages with others to proactively think about responding to competitor moves, external threats, or emerging business opportunities.
• Achieves results by driving self and others to achieve results and surpass goals using sound processes that reflect governance discipline and efficiencies.
• Consistently strives to achieve and improve upon quality standards expected by colleagues and clients.
• Works across boundaries and in partnership with others to achieve goals.
• Identifies growth areas, new opportunities for business by anticipating future needs and trends in industry. Seeks out internal and external perceptions and data, uses these to shape strategic plans.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs