Information Security Analyst
US NC Charlotte
Information Security Analyst
Intapp is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our Information security team. The Information Security Analyst plays a vital role in keeping an organization’s proprietary and sensitive information secure. Also, the Information Security Analyst works inter-departmentally to identify and communicate security flaws in the company’s systems, solutions, and programs while recommending specific measures to improve the company’s overall security posture.
What you will do:
- Respond to alerts and carry out triage operations within SLA to determine what type of response, if any, is required.
- Use cyber defense tools to continually monitor and analyze systems to identify malicious activity.
- Analyze identified malicious activity to determine weaknesses exploited, exploitation methods, and effects on system and information.
- Perform event correlation using information gathered from various sources within the enterprise to gain situational awareness and determine the effectiveness of an observed attack.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- On-Call is required
- Plan, Implement, and upgrade security measures and controls to remediate or mitigate risk.
- Manage security response by filling out security due-diligence questionnaires from clients and prospects.
- Help improve security due-diligence program for clients and prospects.
What you will need:
- Understanding of the CIA triad and its importance.
- A working knowledge of ports and protocols.
- Knowledge of threats and vulnerabilities.
- knowledge of Windows, Mac, and Linux OS (File structure, common tools, troubleshooting and configurations)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A basic understanding of Phishing.
- Basic understanding of end point detection and response tools
- Can read and understand basic CMD, PowerShell and Unix.
- Additional areas that are beneficial:
- Prior Service Desk or SOC analyst experience.
- Working knowledge of KQL.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell
- Security + • A working knowledge of Azure.
- Microsoft SC-XXX certifications
What you will gain at Intapp:
Our culture at Intapp emphasizes accountability, responsibility, and growth. We support each other in a positive, open atmosphere that fosters creativity, approachability, and teamwork. We’re committed to creating a modern work environment that’s connected yet flexible, supporting both professional success and work-life balance. In return for your passion, commitment, and collaborative approach, we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus variable compensation and equity
- Generous paid parental leave, including adoptive leave
- Traditional comprehensive benefits, plus:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Family Formation benefit offered by Carrot
- Wellness programs and benefits provided by Modern Health
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching for the causes you care about
- Home office stipend
- Opportunities for personal growth and professional development supported by a community of talented professionals
- An open, collaborative environment where your background and contributions are valued
- Experience at a growing public company where you can make an impact and achieve your goals
- Open offices and kitchens stocked with beverages and snacks
Intapp provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and will make hiring decisions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks if applicable to the position.
Please note: Intapp will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone. We will never extend a job offer unless you have been contacted directly by an Intapp recruiter and have participated in the interview process which will generally consist of 3 or more virtual or in person meetings. Please note that Intapp only uses company email addresses, which contain “@intapp.com” or “@dealcloud.com” to communicate with candidates via email. Intapp will never ask for financial information of any kind or for any payment during the job application process. We post all legitimate job openings on the Intapp Career Site at https://www.intapp.com/working-at-intapp/. If you believe you were a victim of such a scam, you may contact your local authorities. Intapp is not responsible for any claims, losses, damages, or expenses resulting from scammers.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Texas Remote - Texas Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Sr Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote - USNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
401(k) matching Career development Conferences Salary bonus Startup environment +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs