Security Operations Compliance Analyst
MastercardWir verbinden und fördern eine integrative, digitale Wirtschaft, von der Menschen, Unternehmen und Regierungen weltweit profitieren, indem wir Transaktionen sicher, einfach und zugänglich machen.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and SummarySecurity Operations Compliance AnalystOverview
The Security Operations team is looking for a Security Monitoring and Response Analyst who is energetic, analytical, and an experienced information technology professional.
This newly created position will play a key role in supporting our Security Operations team(s) with our obligations to provide evidence submissions and correspondence with our internal partners who support customer and regulatory examinations, help the team prioritize work across the organization and negotiate due dates and milestones and provide monthly metrics to management.
Deliver audit evidence to key stakeholders with our Compliance and Technology teams.
Be a liaison to Audit, Compliance, and our internal teams.
Track remediation roadmaps, milestones, and owners of open findings.
Generate monthly metrics report(s) provide by stakeholders.
Able to communicate in a professional manner with auditors and regulators.
Demonstrated ability to operate with independence and autonomy
Effectively and efficiently facilitate meetings
Familiar with areas of planning and project management
Collaborates with dependent teams to secure resources, set priorities and establish delivery milestones.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience/Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field preferred
Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills necessary for interaction with business leaders and teams across all levels of the organization
Professional certification like CISSP/CISA/CRISC/CIPP/CISM or similar, a plus
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs