Information Security Engineering Analyst I
Georgia - Remote
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Develops, configures, documents, and maintains information security solutions. Installs and configures web proxies, intrusion detection systems, endpoint monitoring software, and vulnerability scanning systems. Ensures that threats and vulnerabilities to the organization’s business systems and applications (both in-house and cloud-based) are minimized. Manages encryption protocols to protect the organization's data as well as management of authentication and access controls. Evaluates information security configurations when intrusions have occurred and monitors the effectiveness of implemented changes. Monitors overall compliance with security standards and conducts periodic security reviews.
What Part Will You Play?
- Works with others in the delivery of secure solutions and/or secure remediation solutions. Supports delivery through focusing on tasks with basic to moderate complexity.
- Works with others to install tools that specifically secure each level within security frame work. Supports delivery through focusing on tasks with basic to moderate complexity.
- Develops awareness of new security technologies and trends while also helping to validate corporate conformance to industry standards utilizing set analysis criteria.
- Provides support for investigating intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and helps others who provide incident responses.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: in Information Security or Computer Science preferred. Other majors will be considered.
- Typically No Related Experience Required
- Although experience is not required for this position, four years related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- None Identified
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Network Engineering - Is aware of TCP/IP network connectivity, subnet segmentation, security zones, secure ports/protocols, network authentication/authorization, security tools and their applicability (WAF, IPS, Sandbox, etc.).
- Vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments - Knowledge of vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Technical industry acumen - Knowledge of Industry regulatory audit requirements and solutions and Authentication, authorization, and encryption solutions
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs