Incident Response Engineer
Richardson Texas HQ (1001 E. Lookout Drive)
At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!
Job SummaryNOTE: This is a WFH role. Must be located within 250 miles of CHICAGO IL, Helena, MT, Tulsa, OK, ALBUQUERQUE, NM or RICHARDSON TX ~ relocation will not be offered; sponsorship is not available.
This position is responsible for detailing the release execution plan for each product in the portfolio; orchestrating deployment and promoting code to production; coordinating communications regarding implementation including downtime impacts to business; serving as the point of contact for the portfolios into the release management team; and may lead portfolio release analysts. Serve as the point of contact for the portfolio into the release management team. Communicate release details to the portfolio and technical teams to ensure seamless coordination. Determine release milestones across product clusters to meet business functionality needs.
Review product to verify that quality assurance requirements have been met prior to deployment. Manage the execution of all code deployments to production and non-production environments. Own cos that are created to execute deployments. Resolve any issues due to build and deployment errors. Responsible for the auditability of build and deployment processes. Work with app dev teams and environment manager to create build schedules for all environments. Work to automate build and deployment process to the highest degree possible. Manage dedicated vs flexible resource allocation.
NOTE: This hybrid role can be located in CHICAGO IL or RICHARDSON TX ~ relocation will not be offered; sponsorship is not available.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 5 years release management experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 7 years release management experience OR 9 years release management experience.
* 5+ years in cyber security, particularly in security operations and high level incident response.
* Comfort responding to a large variety of cybersecurity incidents and leading full remediation.
* Strong, well-rounded knowledge in other security domains including cloud security, network security, IAM etc.
* Experience in advanced technologies testing.
* Experience in application configuration.
* Experience in application development platforms / languages.
* Experience in ITIL Service Management.
* Experience in release management planning tools.
* Decision making.
* Oral & written communications.
* Program / project management.
* Release / deployment management.
* Ability to execute.
* Adaptability / ability to manage change.
* Detail oriented.
* Interpersonal skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
* Business Acumen.
* Customer service oriented thinking.
* Leadership -- Effectively leads teams & people.
* Experience in DevOps / continuous deployment / integration process & tools (Bamboo, Jira, Jenkins, RallyDev).
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!
HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Herndon, Virginia, USA Herndon, Virginia, USA Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 25K - 46K * USD 25K+ *
Security Incident Response Engineer, Security Response and Engineering (SRE)Application security Automation AWS Cloud Computer Science Cryptography +12
Career development Conferences Flex hours Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs