Global Audit Operations Manager , Security Assurance
Herndon, Virginia, USA
Amazon.comFree shipping on millions of items. Get the best of Shopping and Entertainment with Prime. Enjoy low prices and great deals on the largest selection of everyday essentials and other products, including fashion, home, beauty, electronics, Alexa...
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with IT audit experience to join our team. As part of the team, you will be responsible for supporting our most security-conscious customers and internal security stakeholders in the Global audit space. You will understand the key objectives and goals of our customers and auditors, understand AWS controls that strategically address these goals and objectives, and work with control owners to generate evidence that fulfills AWS compliance requirements. Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding AWS’ operational processes around controls and be able to clearly articulate and communicate to various stakeholder audiences in a variety of forms.
The successful candidate is one who loves working across many stakeholders and compliance frameworks to design solutions for complex compliance challenges. We have a team culture that encourages ownership, diversity, inclusion, and innovation. Our team members and management alike to take a high degree of ownership for their program vision and execution of ideas. Our team members balance their unique perspective with those of the diverse perspectives of the team and its stakeholders. You will directly with most divisions within AWS service to improve AWS’ ability to demonstrate assurances for our internal and external customers.
In this role, you will facilitate open and transparent relationships with AWS internal stakeholders, customers, and third-party auditors. We seek an experienced and industry professional who has the ability to understand core compliance frameworks, dive deep into IT processes, communicate to auditors, and to be able to drive innovative process changes through multiple organizations and teams.
Key job responsibilities
This position will be responsible for the following activities:
• Understand Global IT requirements and serve as a subject-matter expert around AWS security controls
• Manage and fulfill requests around evidence to illustrate the key controls that exist across the AWS environment
• Communicate to key stakeholders the operational processes around AWS security practices and how controls are implemented across the environment.
• Communicate to leadership key risks and areas of program improvement, as well as seek diverse opinions and coordinate improvement efforts.
• Fielding and addressing requests in collaboration with Global, Third-party auditors.
• Dive deep into the AWS control environment to develop broad domain and technical understanding of AWS control activities and implementation to articulate compliance to key stakeholders.
• Bridge communication with key stakeholders and AWS technical communities to articulate control implementation.
• Operate a quality rhythm of the business for managing multiple stakeholder expectations simultaneously.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Arlington, VA, USA | Herndon, VA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Accounting/Auditing, or other related fields
· 5+ years of experience in security, audits, customer trust, control assessments, or risk assessments.
· 3+ years of experience assessing complex technical processes
Preferred Qualifications· Experience with monitoring and automating security controls.
· Experience in third-party, Global, and/or internal audit examinations.
· Demonstrates high judgement and risk decision making abilities.
· Have experience in performing technical assessments and documentation of network, operating systems, application security, as well as auditing IT processes, including working knowledge of key controls across a number of industry best practices
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $91,800/year in our lowest geographic market up to $185,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs