Security Consultant (M/F) - hybrid Working
ADVENSNous existons pour vous protéger des menaces Cyber. Mais ce n’est pas notre seule vocation : nous voulons avoir de l’impact sur notre monde, notre société, nos vies. Forts de notre indépendance et de 500 experts à travers la France et...
📢 Joining Advens means joining a leader in Cybersecurity, but above all, it means joining passionate specialists who protect organisations that are increasingly exposed, in order to help them accomplish their essential missions.
It also means making a commitment to a team that puts its performance at the service of high-impact projects.
🌎 Our (soon to be) 500 experts are present throughout France, as well as in Montreal and Europe. We are now established in Italy, with offices in Milan and Rome.
Our mission of protection guides us and drives us every day, but it's not enough for us. If cybersecurity can make the world go round, then our performance must help to change it.
Together and ahead: since our very beginnings, we have been driven by three strong values. More than a trademark, they are the driving force behind our actions today and our efforts to do better tomorrow: #Boldness #Collective #Impact.
🚀 Training, gateways, mobility, we support each project according to the desires and ambitions of each individual.
We believe in a work-life balance as a means of achieving personal fulfilment, so we've opted for autonomy - freedom in the workplace, but also in the way we organise our day-to-day lives.
And to maintain our precious collective spirit, our weeks are punctuated by various moments of conviviality and sharing... always with a backdrop of humour! (more or less accessible 😅)
As you can see, we're looking for more than just cyber experts - we're looking for committed, passionate people.
🤓 Your missions:
Whether in France or abroad, you'll be there to support a portfolio of customers in their cybersecurity initiatives.
You understand our customers' challenges
You manage the projects they entrust to us.
You follow the various phases of the projects, in a supervisory role or as a contributor where appropriate.
You will contribute to Advens' development through your curiosity and taste for innovation.
🤠 Your projects:
More concretely? Here are a few examples of projects that could be yours tomorrow...
- An industrial group needs to draw up a cybersecurity master plan: it's up to you!
- You need to rethink the security policy of a world leader in mass retailing.
- A hospital entrusts you with its compliance project.
- You're analysing the risks of a cloud migration project.
- A unicorn in the health sector needs you to design and run its awareness plan.
- You're organising and running a cyber crisis simulation exercise for the general management of a banking group.
With a job like this, there's no chance of routine setting in!
🤩 So, is this the job for you?
You like being in contact with customers
You enjoy working in a team.
You're not afraid of working on several projects at the same time, juggling one subject with another. Quite the opposite, in fact.
As well as wearing your consultant hat, you're ready to take on other roles (pre-sales, people management, project management, etc.).
Convincing? no problem for you! You know how to adopt the right posture, you're at ease and clear, both orally and in writing.
You're a good teacher, you know how to adapt and pass on information.
You're keen to free up some time to get involved, put your talent to work on meaningful projects and get involved in the company project!
🤲 Whatever your degree or background, we are above all looking for skills, values and motivation.
Our programmes to promote education and inclusion enable us to take on profiles from a wide range of backgrounds, and we're extremely proud of this, because we're convinced that this is how our team is enriched, and that diversity is an invaluable source of creativity and innovation.
🔔 Find out all our news, thoughts, commitments and monitoring on the networks.
Because we haven't (yet) invented anything better...😉
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs