Security Analyst (M/F) - hybrid working
ADVENSNous existons pour vous protéger des menaces Cyber. Mais ce n’est pas notre seule vocation : nous voulons avoir de l’impact sur notre monde, notre société, nos vies. Forts de notre indépendance et de 500 experts à travers la France et...
📢 Joining Advens means joining a leader in Cybersecurity, but above all, it means joining passionate specialists who protect organisations that are increasingly exposed, in order to help them accomplish their essential missions.
It also means making a commitment to a team that puts its performance at the service of high-impact projects.
🌎 Our (soon to be) 500 experts are present throughout France, as well as in Montreal and Europe. We are now established in Italy, with offices in Milan and Rome.
Our mission of protection guides us and drives us every day, but it's not enough for us. If cybersecurity can make the world go round, then our performance must help to change it.
Together and ahead: since our very beginnings, we have been driven by three strong values. More than a trademark, they are the driving force behind our actions today and our efforts to do better tomorrow: #Boldness #Collective #Impact.
🚀 Training, gateways, mobility, we support each project according to the desires and ambitions of each individual.
We believe in a work-life balance as a means of achieving personal fulfilment, so we've opted for autonomy - freedom in the workplace, but also in the way we organise our day-to-day lives.
And to maintain our precious collective spirit, our weeks are punctuated by various moments of conviviality and sharing... always with a backdrop of humour! (more or less accessible 😅)
As you can see, we're looking for more than just cyber experts - we're looking for committed, passionate people.
As part of our Blue Team, at the heart of our SOC, you'll be helping to identify abnormal behaviour or vulnerabilities to protect our customers' information systems.
🤓 Your missions:
- You will support a portfolio of customers in protecting their information systems by identifying abnormal behaviour.
- You will draw up and propose a remediation plan tailored to the context of your customer and its business risks.
- You inform your customers of the elements detected.
- You will be involved in improving our SOC's techniques and rules for detecting security incidents, thereby helping to develop a product that sets us apart in the cyber market.
🤠 Your projects:
In addition to our assignments, take a look at the activities that could be yours if you join us...
- mySOC's algorithms detect weak signals: their analysis is in your hands.
- To thwart the most sophisticated attacks, you interact with mySOC's N3 experts.
- You inform the Product team of any changes to be made to the analysis and incident reporting tools.
- The operational security team of one of your customers needs to analyse a security incident: you guide them and share your advice.
- You can recommend the operations to be carried out by a customer's CISO in response to an incident.
🤩 So, is this the job for you?
- Technology is your thing: you need to know about attacks to be able to counter them.
- You'll be working with different customers at the same time, from our SOC.
- In the starting-blocks: on the look-out for any attack, you like to react quickly.
- You like to advise: you analyse, then explain your action plans to your customer, accompanying them carefully.
- Innovation is important to you: what you see on a daily basis helps to improve defence systems, in particular by defining detection rules.
- You're keen to progress! If you're starting out in the Build function with the implementation of SOCs at customer sites, you're also ready to become a reference on specific technologies, or even to move into other professions.
🤲 Whatever your degree or background, we are above all looking for skills, values and motivation.
Our programmes to promote education and inclusion enable us to take on profiles from a wide range of backgrounds, and we're extremely proud of this, because we're convinced that this is how our team is enriched, and that diversity is an invaluable source of creativity and innovation.
🔔 Find out all our news, thoughts, commitments and monitoring on the networks.
Because we haven't (yet) invented anything better...😉
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Flex vacation
More jobs like this
London, United Kingdom London, United Kingdom Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 85K - 122K * USD 85K+ *
Associate Security AnalystComputer Science Incident response Log analysis Monitoring Security analysis SIEM +2
Career development Flex hours Health care Home office stipend Startup environment +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs