Senior Manager of Product Security Engineering
São Paulo, BR
Zero HashDigital Assets-as-a-Service Seamlessly Integrate Crypto Products into your Platform with Zero Hash. What’s your crypto strategy?
About the Role:
The Senior Manager of Product Security Engineering will be responsible for overseeing the security architecture, engineering, and operations of the product security team. Reporting directly to the Chief Information Security Officer, this role involves ensuring the effective and efficient architecture of Zero Hash's products, refining and implementing processes, fostering cross-team and cross-discipline collaboration, maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and supervising staff. The Senior Manager of Product Security Engineering will have high visibility and direct responsibility for these activities.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Lead and mentor a team of product security engineers. Create a culture of innovation, excellence, and continuous learning.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive product security strategy that aligns with the company's overall security and business goals.
- Collaborate with the product, software engineering, and SRE teams to integrate security into the product development lifecycle and ensure secure coding practices and architecture.
- Oversee the assessment of product security risks, vulnerabilities, and threats. Develop strategies to mitigate those risks.
- Architect, design, and implement security solutions, tools, and services to protect Zero Hash’s cloud network environment in collaboration with the Zero Hash Technical Engineering teams.
- Develop and maintain requirements and standards for capabilities that support security operations, threat detection, intelligence, and incident response functions.
- Interface and support Zero Hash’s Information Security Steering Committee, and Working Groups building strong rapport across teams.
- Ensure tight coupling between Security and DevOps through collaboration with engineers
- Provide technical expertise on trends and emerging standards to cloud security landscape
- Develop and maintain an effective incident response plan. Coordinate security incident investigations and response efforts.
- Ensure compliance with industry security standards, regulations, and certifications (e.g., ISO, SOC 2, NYDFS, etc.)
- Supports our CISO in additional security projects, as needed
- BS degree in related field or equivalent experience. MS degree in a related field or equivalent experience is a plus
- Proven experience (10+ years) in product security leadership roles, with a strong background in PaaS and SaaS security.
- Deep understanding of cloud security, application security, and secure software development practices.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Experience with operating crypto custody platforms
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working with AWS services and tools such as ECR, EKS, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SecurityHub, GuardDuty, Inspector, Shield, WAF, Secrets Manager, and Lambda.
- Experience leading design and security reviews of cloud-based systems.
- Ability to work closely with software, SRE, and cloud engineers.
- Software development experience is a plus.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, OSCP, GIAC, or CSSLP are a plus.
About Zero Hash:
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, tastytrade, Drivewealth. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy - An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
- Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
- Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: APIs Application security AWS CISM CISSP Cloud Compliance Crypto DevOps FinTech GIAC Incident response Lambda OSCP PaaS Product security SaaS Security strategy SOC SOC 2 Strategy Threat detection Vulnerabilities
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs