Senior Cloud Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE)
201EN - 14360 NewbrookDr,Chantilly, VA
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first.
At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) to join our team in Chantilly, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify information protection needs for an IS and Network Environment.
- Define IS and Network Environment security requirements in accordance with applicable cybersecurity requirements.
- Design security architectures for use within the IS and Network Environment.
- Design and develop cybersecurity-enabled products for use within an IS and Network Environment.
- Integrate and/or implement security with Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) for use within an IS and Network Environment.
- Develop and implement security designs for new or existing network system(s). Ensure that the design of hardware, operating systems, and software applications adequately address cybersecurity requirements for the IS and Network Environment.
- Design, develop, and implement network security measures that provide confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation.
- Design, develop, and implement specific cybersecurity countermeasures for the IS and Network Environment.
- Develop interface specifications for the IS and Network Environment.
- Develop approaches to mitigate IS and Network Environment vulnerabilities and recommend changes to network or network system components as needed.
- Ensure that network system(s) designs support the incorporation of FBI directed cybersecurity vulnerability solutions.
- Bachelor’s plus minimum 8 years’ experience, or equivalent education/experience; Doctorate plus 6 years; Master’s plus 6 years; Associates plus 10 years; or H.S./GED plus 14 years.
- Hold at least one of the following certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) (or Associate), CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CE, Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), CISSP- Information System Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP), or CISSP- Information System Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP). At least one IASAE Level II or IASAE Level III proficiency.
- Familiarity with the use and operation of security tools including: Tenable Nessus and/or Security Center, IBM Guardium, HP WeblInspect, Network Mapper (NMAP), and/or similar applications.
- Set up scheduled and ad-hoc scans/reports, and configure, maintain, and use various information security assessment tools.
- Ability to communicate remediation recommendations and timelines to POCs.
- Work with system and network POCs on remediation guidance, to assist with staying in compliance with defined remediation timelines.
- Experience working in a cloud environment, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud Platforms, Google Cloud Platforms, ect.
- Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other cyber discipline.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Applicants MUST HAVE an active TOP SECRET security clearance with eligibility to obtain SCI. Applicants may also require undergo a CI Polygraph.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: AWS Azure CASP+ CISSP Clearance Cloud Compliance CompTIA Computer Science GCP ISSE Nessus Network security Nmap Oracle POCs Polygraph Security assessment Security Clearance Top Secret Vulnerabilities
More jobs like this
USA - Saint Charles, … USA - Saint Charles, MO Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 73K - 154K USD 73K+
Systems Engineer Support Analyst - Direct Attack Weapons (Associate, Experienced, or Lead)C Clearance Compliance Jira PhD Privacy +2
Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Health care Insurance +5
Saint Louis, Missouri, United … Saint Louis, Missouri, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 75K - 140K * USD 75K+ *
Director, Cyber Architecture and EngineeringCloud Privacy Risk assessment Risk management Strategy Teaching
Career development Health care Team events Transparency
Santa Clara, CA, United … Santa Clara, CA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 85K - 110K USD 85K+
Palo Alto Networks
Staff Engineer Software (L7- Network Security)Application security C Cloud Computer Science Firewalls Golang +6
Career development Medical leave Salary bonus Startup environment
Jacksonville - Florida - … Jacksonville - Florida - United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 135K - 220K * USD 135K+ *
Dun & Bradstreet
Senior Security Engineer (R-15483)Analytics API Gateway APIs Application security Automation AWS +24
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Fitness / gym Health care +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs