DevSecOps Software Engineer
United States of America Wisconsin (remote)
Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 28,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers - amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility - our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!
Rockwell Automation is doing things never before possible. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to make the world more connected, and more productive.
We help the world work better and people work smarter and are looking for bright minds to make that happen. The makers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers. That's where you come in.
Reporting to Senior Director of Devsecops, you will work as part of a DevSecOps team developing new automation and infrastructure, so that we can build, test, and deploy software, productively, and reliably.
You will play an active role in all the stages of the development lifecycle and support your team throughout the process. You will also help ensure that developed products and deployments meet requirements and are within total quality management standards. You will collaborate with multiple, global teams. When you join our software engineering group, you become part of a team that believes in knowledge sharing and collaboration and that is committed to using reliable and well-thought-out engineering practices and technology to overcome any challenges. We are looking for someone who will use from a diverse set of technical backgrounds and opinions by encouraging a team-oriented environment and the use of open and direct communications and respect. You will also seek knowledge of new developments in the software engineering, computer engineering, and cybersecurity fields and will identify and pursue career development opportunities.
- Develop new CI/CD Workflows/Pipelines and Actions in YAML, Shell Script, and Go.
- Provide technical guidance and educate the Rockwell Automation community members on development, security, and operations.
- Manage CI/CD tools with the Rockwell Automation DevSecOps community.
- Design multiple processes; update and automate existing processes.
- Improve application and infrastructure development and deployment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system and deployment issues.
- Follow all best practices as established by the company.
- Build relationships and work with peers to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized.
- Seek knowledge of new developments in the software engineering, computer engineering, security engineering, and software testing fields.
- Willing to research and explore new avenues by using the latest technologies and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in a software product development environment.
- Experience of GitHub Actions and Workflows.
- Experience of Kubernetes, containerization, and Helm. Customer-facing operations on Cloud, Mobile, and IIoT platforms.
- Experience with cloud services like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with infrastructure and configuration management tools, including Helm, FluxCD, and Terraform.
- Knowledge of software and deployment test methodologies and automated test tools.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, and operations.
- Software development on both Windows and Linux.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- This position is part of a job family. Experience will be the determining factor.
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Time off
- Parental and Caregiver Leave
- Flexible Work Schedule where you will work with your manager to enjoy a work schedule that with your personal life.
- To learn more about our benefits package, please visit at www.raquickfind.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At Rockwell Automation we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this or other roles.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are someone with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7247.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs