Active Directory Security Operator (Hybrid)
Capital OneYou’re tenacious and driven, so the last place you want to work is some boring bank. Same. Learn about careers at Capital One and view jobs here.
Do you have experience with building modern authentication solutions that include Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and AWS directory services with security principles in mind? Do you have a desire to learn and work on exciting leading edge technologies, design solutions for complex on-premises and cloud-based directory solutions, and push both technology and security into the future? If so, then keep reading as this role might be for you.
Capital One is seeking an experienced engineer within the Cyber Identity and Access Management organization to be a member of a team responsible for managing and securing Capital One’s enterprise Directory Services that includes Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, AWS managed Microsoft Active Directory, and Google Cloud Domain Directory.
Candidates for this role should have experience in engineering, deploying and supporting comprehensive and secure authentication solutions. In addition, this includes performing risk assessments, addressing key attack vectors and driving automated solutions to complex problems.
- Analyze, design, and support a highly complex, enterprise level Active Directory and Single Sign On services in a hybrid on-premise and cloud hosted environment.
- Protecting and securing Capital One’s enterprise Active Directory environments, including on-premise and cloud environments from Amazon, Microsoft, and Google
- Manage enterprise cloud infrastructures in AWS, Azure, and Google cloud platforms
- Develop automated solutions using scripts, pipelines, and cloud based server-less computing platforms
- Manage and automate vulnerability remediation and perform security testing to proactively identify and remediate security risks within the Active Directory environment
- Participate in the analysis, troubleshooting, investigation and remediation of operations or security related incidents
- Develop and generate periodic security audits to ensure the various platform environments adhere to Capital One’s and industry standard security, risk and compliance requirements
- Participate in disaster recovery, capacity planning, performance monitoring and maintenance to ensure high availability.
- Support tools from Microsoft, Quest, and OneID to better protect the environment and monitor for security breaches, intrusions and irregular system and user behavior
- Partner with CyberSecurity teams to support forensic investigations and ensure integration with enterprise SIEM systems such as Splunk
- Be familiar with technologies such as, SSO, FIDO/FIDO2, Passwordless, AuthZ, AuthN and products like, Ping, Okta, and Windows Hello
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
At least 4 years of experience in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems
At least 3 years of experience with Active Directory
At least 2 years of experience securing enterprise level Active Directory environments
At least 2 years of experience monitoring and analyzing logs from Active Directory
At least 2 years of experience developing scripts or queries to generate reports against Active Directory, LDAP, or SQL
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Mathematics
3+ years of experience supporting Active Directory in a cloud hosted environment in AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud
3+ years of experience with Windows Server 2016, 2019 or later Active Directory
Professional Certification: CISSP, CISM, CEH, or Security+
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.New York City (Hybrid On-Site): $131,400 - $150,000 for Senior Platform Engineer
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate’s offer letter.This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website. Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
More jobs like this
New York City New York City Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 289K - 353K USD 289K+
Federal Reserve System
Program Director, Cybersecurity Risk and PolicyBanking Clearance Compliance Privacy Security Clearance Strategy
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +5
San Francisco, CA, United … San Francisco, CA, United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 269K - 329K USD 269K+
Head of Compliance, Emerging BusinessesAnalytics Banking Blockchain C Compliance Crypto +4
Career development Equity Flex hours Flexible spending account Flex vacation +7
., ., United States ., ., United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 48K - 90K * USD 48K+ *
Insider Threat Director - 100% US REMOTE ONLYAnalytics Compliance Governance Incident response Monitoring Risk assessment +3
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +5
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs