Senior Security Analyst
Mexico - Mexico City (State) - Fully Flexible
Senior Security Analyst Job Summary:
Are you interested in joining an innovative, global Security team for a leading SaaS that powers billions of conversations with over 100.000 brands that people know and love? Zendesk is seeking a Senior Security Analyst with excellent communication skills to bridge the gap between our customers and our internal Security, Sales, Legal, and Product teams. We are looking for someone who can master a highly technical craft while simultaneously demonstrating compassion, friendliness, and an unwavering willingness to go the extra mile: an individual who combines technical expertise with a positive attitude. The realms of security and SaaS are fast-paced, necessitating a self-motivated individual who can stay current with evolving security trends, technology, controls, and the expanding Zendesk product suite.
As the public face of our team and potentially Zendesk, you should be approachable and inspiring. A solid understanding of foundational information security concepts is essential, along with exceptional written and oral communication skills. Your role will involve conveying complex ideas to a wide variety of audiences across multiple modes—written, oral, and visual (through diagrams and whiteboards). This will be a hybrid role, with a mix of remote and in-office work, subject to local legal requirements.
Manage customer risk assessments and complete security questionnaires.
Develop a comprehensive understanding of our knowledge base, Security Policies, SOC2, ISO 27001 controls and public-facing documentation.
Work on project based deliverables and industry third party risk assessments (CAIQ, SIG, VSA).
Update the knowledge base and runbooks to ensure alignment with process or product updates.
Act as a trusted voice during customer meetings and sales engagements, addressing platform security.
Redline security exhibits, Data Processing Agreements (DPA's), and Main Services Agreements (MSA's).
A minimum of 5 years experience in a security or similar technical role, with knowledge and practice spanning multiple information security domains.
Proven track record in orchestrating business initiatives that align with security technical strategies.
Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts clearly and effectively to customers.
Familiarity with SaaS multi-tenant and cloud environments (AWS and/or Azure, GCP).
Relevant security certifications, such as Security+, CISSP, CISA, CCNA, CCSK, GSE, are preferred.
Familiarity with at least two or more of the following frameworks: PCI-DSS, SOC 2, HIPAA, ISO 27001, FedRAMP, GDPR etc.
The intelligent heart of customer experience
Zendesk software was built to bring a sense of calm to the chaotic world of customer service. Today we power billions of conversations with brands you know and love. We advocate for digital first customer experiences—and we stick with it in our workplace. Over 5,000 employees worldwide are collaborating from kitchen tables, home offices, coworking spaces, and Zendesk workspaces to make one team.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific accommodation request.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Texas Remote - Texas Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Sr Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote - USNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
401(k) matching Career development Conferences Salary bonus Startup environment +1
USA, CO, Colorado Springs … USA, CO, Colorado Springs (150 Vandenberg St) Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 81K - 186K USD 81K+
Booz Allen Hamilton
Cyber Operations for Space Analyst and Technical WriterClearance Compliance Computer Science ConOps DoD DoDD 8140 +5
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs