Information Systems Security Officer - ISSO
Two Six Technologies is growing, and we are looking for a full-time Senior Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to support a vital role in our Corporate team. You will be responsible for assisting the Information System Security Manager in ensuring compliance for assigned classified programs. You will need to have experience working within the IC and had worked with Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503 requirements and NIST 800-53 controls.
The ideal candidate will need to work well within a team environment but accomplish tasks independently, have solid attention to detail, strong analytical and critical problem-solving abilities, and excellent communication skills.
The environments you will work in include Windows 10/11, Active Directory/Group Policy, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Ubuntu Linux, VMWare vSphere / ESXi, etc.
The position will be based out of our Herndon, VA office with potential local travel to our other sites.
What You Will Do:
- Work with the Corporate ISSM and CSO to build, architect and accredit classified information systems.
- Responsible for achieving accreditation and maintaining compliance for the Herndon program.
- Responsible for being the information security liaison between the program, customer and the security team.
- Play a vital role in the RMF process serving as an advisor to the ISSM.
- Complete STIG checklists and POA&Ms as required.
- Review all data transfers to information systems.
- Perform weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly audits for all assigned accredited systems.
- Conduct Continuous Monitoring activities as required per customer requirements.
- Responsible for creating new and maintaining existing policies.
What You Will Need:
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- 5+ years of experience working within a classified environment as an ISSO
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Security, or related degrees or advanced professional industry certifications can be substituted
- Required to have an 8140 certification such as Security+, GCISP, GSEC, SSCP, CASP+, CISM, CISSP, etc.
- Working knowledge of tools such as Splunk, SNOW (ServiceNOW), and Talon
- Have working knowledge of government regulations such as the DCSA Assessment and Authorization Process Manual (DAAPM), Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG), NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171, etc.
- Advanced understanding of security compliance matrix
What We Would Like
- Operating System certifications such as LPIC, Linux+, RHCSA, Microsoft Administrator certifications, etc.
- Working experience in mainly Windows and some experience with Linux environment
Security Clearance Required:
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture, hair type and protective hair styles (e.g., braids, twists, locs and twists)), color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and lactation), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), marital status, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to email@example.com. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
Additionally, please be advised that this business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices.
EOE, including disability/vets.
By submitting the following application, I hereby certify that to the best of my knowledge, the information provided is true and accurate.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Active Directory Audits CASP+ CISM CISSP Clearance Clearance Required Compliance Computer Science DAAPM DoDD 8140 GSEC Linux Monitoring NIST Red Hat SAP Security Clearance Splunk SSCP TS/SCI Ubuntu VMware Windows
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs