Associate Privacy Manager
San Francisco, CA
TwitchTwitch is an interactive livestreaming service for content spanning gaming, entertainment, sports, music, and more. There’s something for everyone on Twitch.
Twitch is the world's biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It is where thousands of communities come together for whatever, every day.
We're about community, inside and out. You'll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We're on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we're up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, and discover the projects we're solving on our Blog. Be sure to explore our Interviewing Guide and Instagram channel to learn how to ace our interview process.
About the Role
Protecting the privacy of our community is crucial to Twitch. The growing Privacy team solves global privacy challenges and engenders trust with our users and partners. We need the right people, policies, products and tools to help us achieve our mission. We are looking for a high talent, innovative privacy professional to help us achieve that goal. Are you that person?
In the Associate Privacy Manager role, you will report to the Head of Privacy for Twitch. As a primary member of the privacy team, you will manage privacy practices for a key area in the privacy program. You will join and work with a team composed of legal counsel, engineers, product managers, data science, customer service agents, and more.
- Collaborate with key privacy stakeholders (including product and engineering, Trust & Safety, CX) on key privacy strategies for Twitch
- Drive privacy policies development and implementation for your area in the privacy program
- Provide subject matter expertise and work across groups and disciplines to drive privacy by design in our products and services.
- Drive adoption of privacy products, in partnership with the privacy product manager
- Perform risk assessment relating to your area of the privacy program, working with the team to design and implement mitigation strategies
- Ensure operating effectiveness of privacy policies and controls
- Develop and deliver privacy trainings for a diverse audience
- Assume ownership of key documents for the privacy program
- Understand privacy opportunities and how they can be applied within Twitch and for the Twitch community
- 8+ years of work experience in Privacy, Risk, IT Audit, or Technical Program Management.
- Strong subject matter experience with privacy and data protection measures, including regulations such as GDPR and CCPA.
- Demonstrated successful team and project management with medium-large scale projects.
- Strong knowledge of compliance methods, standards, processes, governance models, and industry standard compliance frameworks.
- You care about the details and strive for operational excellence.
- You have a high tolerance for ambiguity and ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- You are a tireless advocate of the needs of our customer - both our creators and viewers.
- Previous experience in media, digital consumer products, advertising
- IAPP privacy certification
- Strong ownership and bias for action. One of your favorite things to do is to launch, learn and iterate on large programs. You know what matters most to customers and can simplify requirements to deliver benefits to customers quickly. You identify opportunities and step up in various areas to turn those opportunities into realities
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW3212
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from our lowest geographic market up to our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.twitch.tv/jobs/en/#learn-more. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
More jobs like this
Wilmington NC USA Wilmington NC USA Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 140K+
BWRX-300 Engineering Manager – Plant ICE Digital Systems, Cyber Security, Design Process (Remote Eligible, U.S)C Compliance Finance Governance Mathematics Monitoring +4
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flexible spending account Flex vacation +5
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs