Director, Security & Continuity Programs
Lucid MotorsLucid is the future of sustainable mobility, designing luxury electric cars that further reimagines the driving experience.
- Collaborate with cross-organizational stakeholders to prioritize and align efforts in addressing complex and high-priority security projects.
- Work with business leaders across the organization to develop and maintain a holistic security strategy in partnership to protect the company's intellectual property, assets, and personnel. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure security measures align with overall business goals.
- Conduct regular risk assessments to identify vulnerabilities and threats to the company's assets and operations Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies to minimize potential security breaches.
- Draw upon your exceptional track record to craft and implement comprehensive business continuity and crisis management strategies. Develop and maintain a business continuity plans to handle security incidents effectively.
- Collaborate with business leaders to develop and implement scope specific business continuity and crisis management & response plans, plan development and maintenance, socialization, and exercises.
- Working with global business teams to develop strategies and proposals for mitigating business continuity risks through effective plans and actionable solutions.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards related to security.
- Stay up to date with evolving security and privacy regulations and concerns related to critical infrastructure and adapt policies and procedures accordingly.
- Collaborate with various stakeholder teams to build consensus, improve alignment, and eliminate duplicative efforts.
- Serve as a liaison between multiple teams, identifying and correcting significant communication gaps.
- Collaborate with regional teams to identify best practices, track strategic initiatives, and tailor global programs according to regional nuances.
- Developing and managing the structure, framework, policies, and procedures of the crisis management team.
- Developing programmatic goals with quantifiable metrics to assess program health and measure improvement.
- Identifying adverse impacts to Lucid Motors’ reputation or operations and acting quickly to launch an effective response.
- Protecting the ability of Lucid Motors to operate effectively across all lines of business.
- Working with regional business teams to conduct business impact, business continuity, and risk assessments to maintain continuity and critical services.
- Develop and capture team objectives and key results (OKRs), project metrics, and milestones.
- Standardize data intake procedures for global operations and create dashboards for visualized analysis and reporting to senior leadership.
- Manage the procurement and deliverables of threat intelligence vendors, ensuring alignment with Global Security & Business Resiliency priorities.
- Leverage third-party contributors to enhance threat mitigation during high-priority events
- Bachelors degree in related field (Global Security, International Studies related to Security or Counter Terrorism, etc) Masters degree preferred.
- 10+ years of management and supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience managing security programs and in a fast paced- technical environment.
- A proven track record in business continuity and crisis management, with a strong focus on proactive risk mitigation.
- Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams and fostering a culture of excellence and collaboration.
- Exceptional project management and communication skills, with the ability to engage with senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Expertise in vendor management and the ability to optimize third-party contributions.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in building and developing high-performing teams.
- Building processes that are regionally compliant and plan for upcoming regulatory pressures.
- Experience in business operations, managing multi-million-dollar budgets, headcount planning, and hitting operational efficiency benchmarks.
- Experienced in creating business continuity and compliance services for internal corporate functions.
- Experience building and managing global crisis management teams with executive buy-in and participation.
- Experience supporting global and regional teams.
- Extensive knowledge of support to business operations, engineering, manufacturing, and complex supply chains.
- Experienced in global disaster relief operations and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Experience in building resilient infrastructure across physical and cyber domains.
- Experienced in delivering training and table-top exercises to a global workforce.
- A recognized leader in the business continuity industry.
- Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII), Business Continuity Institute (BCI), or other business continuity professional certifications.
More jobs like this
., ., United States ., ., United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 57K - 106K * USD 57K+ *
Director of Threat Intelligence - 100% US REMOTE ONLYCISM CISSP Computer Science Cyber Kill Chain GCIH Incident response +6
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +5
New York City New York City Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 289K - 353K USD 289K+
Federal Reserve System
Program Director, Cybersecurity Risk and PolicyBanking Clearance Compliance Privacy Security Clearance Strategy
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +5
San Francisco, CA, United … San Francisco, CA, United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 269K - 329K USD 269K+
Head of Compliance, Emerging BusinessesAnalytics Banking Blockchain C Compliance Crypto +4
Career development Equity Flex hours Flexible spending account Flex vacation +7
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs