Ethics and Compliance Sr. Manager
VisaDas digitale und mobile Zahlungsnetzwerk von Visa steht an der Spitze der neuen Zahlungstechnologien für die neue Zahlung, elektronische und kontaktlose Zahlung, die die Welt des Geldes bilden
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
As a global payments system, Visa maintains an Ethics and Compliance Program designed to proactively manage compliance, ethical, and regulatory risks across our business. This position will oversee complex regulatory matters and Substantive Compliance Areas (SCAs) established under formalized Policies and Procedures in the Southern Cone of Latin America (Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Uruguay, and Paraguay).
The position supports the Regional Ethics and Compliance Leader and is key to ensuring effective risk management to meet international standards and the requirements of regulations and laws of the United States of America (USA) as well as countries within the Southern Cone Region. In addition, as an Ethics & Compliance Sr. Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring effective interaction, decision-making, due diligence, review processes and risk management to meet the requirements of the Comisión para el Mercado Financiero (“CMF”) and the Banco Central de Chile.
The role will oversee the following SCAs:
Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (FCPA, UK Bribery Act)
Anti-Money Laundering / Anti-Terrorist Financing (“AML/ATF”) (OFAC Sanctions)
Antitrust and Competition Law
Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
Conflicts of Interests
Data Privacy and Protection
Harassment and Discrimination
Some travel (throughout the LAC Region and to the USA) may be necessary.
Primary focus is to ensure the business has effective decision-making, processes, and risk management to meet international and local regulatory laws and requirements.
Support the AML/ATF and sanctions program for Southern Cone Clients, consistent with Visa's Global AML/ATF & Sanctions Policy / Procedures and local regulation while ensuring that accurate records are maintained.
Support the reporting responsibility including but not limited to local dashboard and metric reporting, business education on Policy requirements, including delivery of localized training tailored to the specific market and job functions.
Oversee and monitor scheduling and completion corporate wide, regional tailored functional group training activity, and provision of training to new hire and existing employees.
Design and develop tailored training materials in collaboration with Regional Ethics and Compliance Leader for identified needs.
Execute Ethics and Compliance Office Visits and Client Engagement Program while maintaining accurate records for these engagements.
Lead and / or provide support to a lead investigator during internal investigations.
Research allocated Ethics and Compliance Program related tasks and projects, providing analysis, action plans and conclusion.
Develop strong and effective internal business partnerships and drive regulatory compliance matters.
Ensure understanding of Visa business model, business strategy, products, processes and controls through ongoing research and dialogue to identify potential or emerging risks and proactively raise them to avoid unnecessary exposure and delays to business activity, and to ensure the Ethics and Compliance Program remains effective.
Work with other Control Groups including Legal and Government Engagement to maintain an understanding of the legal and regulatory landscape including the support and maintenance of the legal and regulatory obligations inventory as it applies to Visa.
Review and approve Gifts, Travel, and Entertainment (GTE) Requests, Regional Sponsorships, and Charitable Contributions.
Chile Specific Responsibilities
Provide compliance support for Visa’s business operations in the Southern Cone of Latin America (Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Uruguay, and Paraguay), with particular emphasis on Chile in relation to financial, antitrust. and regulatory matters.
Develop and implement a comprehensive compliance program to ensure compliance with all regulatory and financial requirements established by the Comisión para el Mercado Financiero (CMF) and the Banco Central de Chile applicable to local Cámaras de Compensación de Bajo Valor.
Perform risk assessments and develop risk management strategies to identify, evaluate and mitigate potential risks associated with the operations of the Cámara, including operational risks, operational continuity, information security and cybersecurity, service outsourcing, regulatory, financial, credit and liquidity, among others.
Prepare the reports and presentations that are required by the Board of Directors of the Cámara, as well as ensure compliance with all regulatory obligations.
Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to provide guidance and support in implementing compliance measures, audit, internal controls, and risk management frameworks.
Prepare and submit regulatory reports to the CMF and Banco Central de Chile, and other communications as necessary, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in meeting reporting requirements.
Prepare and monitor the compliance and signing of contracts with suppliers and Clients, as well as compliance with the Cámara’s Operating Regulations.
Be the contact and liaison with regulators, especially the CMF and the Banco Central de Chile, as well as the service providers or other agents, both internal and external, that are necessary for the development of the Cámara.
Monitor and remain current with changes in regulations, laws and industry best practices related to the Cámara, and communicate these updates to relevant stakeholders within the Organization.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
• Juris Doctor or other higher education qualifications required.
• 5 + years of relevant work experience in compliance program operations within the financial services industry.
• Experience in payments industry and competition law is preferred.
• Excellent report writing, data interpretation and presentation skills.
• Sound knowledge of AML/ATF risks and typologies.
• Sound knowledge of Anti-Corruption / Anti-Bribery standards (FCPA, UK Bribery Act).
• Experience in risk and regulatory research.
• Experience in risk assessment, control assessment and residual risk assessment.
• Good knowledge of the financial services industry products, emerging products, regulations, and related trends.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong listening, communication, and presentation skills.
• High attention to detail and commitment to quality.
• Self-motivated and able to use own initiative with limited direction, adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment covering multiple and varied tasks.
• Ability to inspire and influence others without direct management responsibility.
• Capable of working collaboratively with employees from all levels within the organization
• Flexible to work in an environment where needs and priorities are continually changing.
English & Spanish required.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs