Attack Surface Management Expert (m/f/d)
METRO/MAKROMETRO is a partner of many small and mid-sized independent companies. Their success is our business. The group is headed by METRO AG, which acts as the central management holding company.
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the trade sector or will you bring in your passion for the same while developing further personally and professionally? Look no further than METRO! As a leading international food wholesaler, we specialize in meeting the unique needs of hotels, restaurants, caterers, and independent traders. With around 17 million customers worldwide, our multichannel approach allows for easy purchasing both in-store, via online order and via delivery – all digitally connected. We operate in over 30 countries, employing more than 93,000 people globally, and our sales reached €29.8 billion in the most recent financial year, aiming to continue our journey of successful growth.
Join us, in developing and strengthening an entire department and transforming cybersecurity capabilities on a global scale. If you're committed to making a real impact in the field of Cyber Security, you can #ShapeTheM with us.
Besides an interesting professional environment, we offer you a culture that wants you to thrive and allows to learn from each other:
We try together, we stumble together, we get up together and shape our future. Be part of our transformation, build cross-functional capabilities and discover new ways of excelling in the Cyber Security field.
We create impact in the world of food and offer comfort for our customers worldwide. To achieve this, we build capabilities to be the cyber-resilient omni-channel wholesaler.
We invite you to take on responsibility, make our company your company and create a business together that remains true to its roots but always seeks new solutions.
Together, we CARRY the M, we GROW the M, we INSPIRE the M, we SHAPE the M.
Your purpose as Attack Surface Management Expert (m/f/d):
This role is a crucial part of a team focused on establishing Attack Surface Management capabilities across METRO AG to protect the organization's assets and continually reduce and optimize its attack surface. The primary purpose of this role is to lead and steer the development, maintenance, and strategic direction of Attack Surface Management capabilities for METRO AG. It acts as a central point of responsibility for providing technical guidance to proactively identify and remediate vulnerabilities within the METRO AG environment, ultimately reducing the risk of associated incidents.
- Development, maintenance, and strategic direction of Attack Surface Management capabilities.
- The role serves as a central role responsible for providing technical guidance for reducing the risk of vulnerabilities and associated incidents by proactive identification and remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate and provide business and technical expertise to MSSP Analysts to optimize the MSSP detection and response capabilities.
- Oversees current tools and technologies being leveraged within the CDC and provides strategic guidance to continuously improve the Attack Surface Management
- Interact closely with METRO Group Security Architecture team, other CDC interfaces, and Network & Infrastructure team.
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3-8 years of experience in technical risk reduction.
- Proficient in Change Data Capture (CDC) and other relevant interfaces.
- A collaborative and knowledge-sharing attitude.
- Leading the development, maintenance, and strategic direction of Attack Surface Management capabilities.
- Providing technical guidance for proactive vulnerability identification and remediation to reduce risks and associated incidents.
- Collaborating with MSSP Analysts to optimize detection and response capabilities.
- Overseeing CDC tools and technologies and continuously improving Attack Surface Management.
- Engaging effectively with METRO Group Security Architecture, other CDC interfaces, and the Network & Infrastructure team.
- To be part of a fast-growing international team that has significant scaling ambitions across multiple markets.
- Work-Life Balance: Trusted working hours, 30 days of vacation and home office options
- Further training: A comprehensive further training offer over an own training team as well as an own annual training budget
- Well-being: Health programs, a free fitness studio on our campus and regular employee events
- Comfort: Very good public transport connections and free parking spaces including charging facilities for e-mobility. A canteens with a varied selection of meals and discounts in our stores and at many partner companies
Please note that all job opportunities at METRO AG require that you live in/move to Germany and can be in office in Düsseldorf at least 2 times per week. We don't offer 100% remote opportunities.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Ireland Remote - Ireland Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote Ireland, UK and CanadaNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United … Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 135K - 220K * USD 135K+ *
Mobile Security Engineer - CertificationAndroid Banking C Finance Industrial Linux +7
Competitive pay Flex hours Gear Home office stipend Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs