Staff Security Software Engineer(Handon Coding in C++,GOlang, Python)
Bengaluru, India (Office)
CohesityCohesity gives you both data security and data management. Defend against ransomware with immutable backup, AI-based early threat detection, and rapid data recovery.
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
About This Role:
We are actively seeking Platform Security Software Engineers to join our team. As part of our Security Engineering team, you will be responsible for developing system security software service at a fast paced development environment and continuously improving product security posture. The role will serve as a Security Specialist in cloud, container, Kubernetes security and identify & access management.
You are working in lock step with the product engineering and infrastructure team, enabling and productizing security services. Writing design specs, implementing the design, and communicating with stakeholders will be a regular part of the job. We’re looking for an individual who are motivated by technology and enjoys problem-solving challenges in security domains.
- Design, develop, and implement system, container, and Cloud Security related product features
- Architect, design, develop and operationalize high-performance, scalable, reliable, and resilient services
- Deep understanding of Linux Internals, Containers, and Cloud security that can be efficient at running as On-Prem software or as SaaS on public clouds
- Coordinate features and deliverables across multiple teams to achieve project goals
- Collaborate with cloud operations to establish KPI for different services and own end to end delivery and lifecycle management
- Lead initiatives and projects. Provide technical leadership and mentoring to team members.
- An advocate for policy as a code, security, and automation.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related experience
- 10+ years of experience in software design and development
- Hands-on development experience using Cryptography algorithms, API / User Authentication, and authorization design and implementations
- 2+ years of experience in Kubernetes and microservices architecture and Container security
- Strong development experience in : C++, Golang, Java and Python
- REST API and GRPC-based application development.
- Deep understanding of Cloud Security (Cloud networks and Cloud-based Systems), including cryptography and Cloud Security Architecture and Solution
- Motivated to solve complex problems and challenges.
- Distributed systems design and development is plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-855-9COHESITY or email@example.com for assistance.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 45K - 84K * USD 45K+ *
Threat Intelligence LeaderArtificial Intelligence Cloud Encryption Incident response Machine Learning Monitoring +4
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Pet friendly +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs