Sr. Security Engineer
Lucid Software is the leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we value diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone. Lucid is a hybrid workplace. We promote a healthy work-life balance by allowing employees to work remotely, from one of our offices, or a combination of the two depending on the needs of the role and team.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid Software has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and ranking in the top 100 on G2’s 2023 Best Global Software Companies. Top businesses use our products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Our partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
Lucid’s customers trust us to keep their data secure. This trust is critical to our mission to help teams see and build the future. A successful Security Engineer at Lucid will be passionate about safeguarding customer and corporate data by proactively identifying and proposing solutions to remediate risks.
As a Security Engineer at Lucid, you will protect Lucid’s corporate assets, including our world-class web applications and employees. Lucid Software’s security team fosters an environment where business and development can quickly adapt and innovate. We stay abreast of evolving legal and business requirements through a risk and compliance mindset. Our mission is to protect and support the objectives of the business.
- Design, implement, and maintain security controls for Lucid's information systems.
- Evaluate security technologies and configuration for business tools.
- Perform effective security design reviews on complex system architecture proposals.
- Proactively identify threats and opportunities for improvements in security controls and processes across the business.
- Design solutions to mitigate risk and support business objectives.
- Actively participate in team-building activities and exercises.
- Promote and exemplify Lucid’s core values.
- 5+ years of experience in a Security or IT related field within a SaaS environment
- Experience and understanding of common identity management solutions such as Active Directory, Azure, and Okta along with their related security controls.
- Experience securing SaaS applications
- Experience establishing security enhancements for business processes in a way that favors guard rails over gates.
- Experience establishing a culture of practical security over security theater (i.e., tying security controls to specific risks).
- Good understanding of web applications and related security controls.
- Ability to establish valuable automation (i.e. via Python, Bash, Powershell and others).
- Good understanding of AWS common infrastructure components; especially those focusing on security.
- Practical understanding of common security frameworks and principles (e.g. NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, SOC 2, GDPR, CCPA, etc).
- Able to work independently and effectively with several different internal teams.
- Understanding of common risk analysis methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with great attention to detail.
- 3+ years experience with security controls in business systems (e.g., Google Workspaces, Anti-malware, Okta, etc.).
- General knowledge of and skill in applying risk management principles and practices
- Security-related certification(s) (e.g., Security+, Networking+, CISSP, OSCP, CISM, or CRISC)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Understanding of common fleet management systems such as Jamf, InTune, and Chef.
- Understanding of common forensics techniques and methodologies along with their prerequisite logging and alerting.
If you’d like to confirm job application information found on other hiring websites, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Active Directory Automation AWS Azure Bash CCPA CISM CISSP Cloud Compliance CRISC Forensics GDPR ISO 27001 Jamf Malware NIST Okta OSCP PowerShell Python Risk analysis Risk management SaaS SOC SOC 2
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs