Security Analyst/ Information System Security Officer
MORSE CorpMORSE Corp is an employee owned company that provides customer-focused algorithm and software development services.
MORSE is an innovative, employee-owned, tech company located in Kendall Square in Cambridge, MA specializing in solving multi-disciplinary problems faced by the US National Security Ecosystem. Our specially selected team of engineers, software developers and scientists develop algorithms, software integrated prototypes and solutions for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Manned and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Mission Planning, and Situational Awareness.
The Security Analyst/ Information System Security Officer (ISSO) is responsible for ensuring that security considerations are taken into account in both classified and unclassified IT environments. The Security Analyst serves as an advisor for all matters related to the security of the information systems. The Security Analyst uses various information security frameworks and agency-specific implementation guidance to obtain and maintain compliance for information systems
- Ensure that systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the security plan.
- Participate in the systems development life cycle to ensure that the systems are designed with proper security features and safeguards.
Maintain security architecture (SIEM, Vulnerability Scanning, DS/IPS).
- Collaborate with ISSMs, System Administrators, and Network Administrators to ensure information systems remain compliant.
Draft policies and procedures related to the security of the information system and ensure compliance with government requirements.
Test required controls, record assessments, and maintain the POA&M.
- Perform continuous monitoring of security controls as required by NIST 800-37 and the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC).
- Analyze vulnerability scans for Linux, Windows, and AWS machines.
- Research CVEs to understand remediation actions and present findings to System Administrators.
Skills and Requirements
1 years of relevant cybersecurity experience.
A strong understand of NIST 800-37, NIST 800-171, or similar regulatory frameworks.
Prior experience implementing and assessing compliance with ACAS (Tenable) and HBSS (Trellix ePO) requirements.
Security+ CE, or other certification which meets the IAM Level I standard from DoD 8570.01-M.
Current Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance and additional accesses as necessary. Current Top Secret preferred.
The team at MORSE takes pride in being the smart team that is easy to work with. We focus on steady, long-term success while maintaining a collaborative, enjoyable work experience for its employees. Our team values work-life balance through flexibility and other programs, along with a comprehensive benefits package for employees and families. For more information, please visit www.morsecorp.com.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: ACAS Artificial Intelligence AWS Clearance CMMC Compliance DoD DoDD 8570 IAM IPS Linux Machine Learning Monitoring NIST SDLC Security Clearance SIEM Top Secret Top Secret Clearance Vulnerability scans Windows
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
RICHLAND, WA - Remote RICHLAND, WA - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 35K - 65K * USD 35K+ *
North Wind Group
Vulnerability Remediation Analyst II 03115 NWSOLCISA Clearance IT infrastructure Security Clearance Vulnerabilities Vulnerability management
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs