Subject Matter Expert for Cyber Security Reporting (f/m/div.)
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- As a Subject Matter Expert for cyber security reporting, you will be responsible for designing and implementing cyber security reporting for the central cyber security governance department.
- Your drive the definition and development of cyber security metrics and the visualization in dashboards.
- You actively collaborate with teams across the organization (central functions and business units) to identify data sources needed to design/calculate metrics, drive automation of data gathering, data cleaning, data presentation/visualization to allow data-driven decision making and prioritization of efforts.
- You interpret internal policies, and external good practices/standards and integrate them into metrics.
- Education: Completed studies with a focus on information technology, risk management or comparable qualification, preferably with a PhD
- Personality: High communication competence, team player
- Working Practice: Analytical thinking
- Experience: Working experience with a focus on cyber security governance or operations, Metrics and KPIs, risk management, policy setting or equivalent
- Knowledge: Capabilities for data analysis, data visualization and automation, Comprehensive understanding of the evolving threat landscape
- Languages: Very good German and English skills
Apply now in just 3 minutes! You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Are you interested in these or other positions? Then apply to the Virtual JobFair@BOSCH and get an overview of the varied tasks and exciting projects at BOSCH. You can find dates here: www.bosch.de/events/
Need support during your application?
Miriam Kämmerling (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 275 25
Need further information about the job?
Marius Wernke (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 18861
Please note that your application for this position may be subject to pre-employment screening with your consent. In this case, you will be contacted separately by the recruiter. You can find more information on pre-employment screening in our data protection information.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
Remote - Ireland Remote - Ireland Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote Ireland, UK and CanadaNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United … Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 135K - 220K * USD 135K+ *
Mobile Security Engineer - CertificationAndroid Banking C Finance Industrial Linux +7
Competitive pay Flex hours Gear Home office stipend Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs