Intern - Security Analyst (SPRING)
AcxiomAcxiom's data and technology transform marketing – giving our clients the power to manage audiences, personalize customer experiences and create profitable customer relationships.
- This internship opportunity will begin January 16th, 2024 for at least 6-month duration
- Our intention is to have interns work on-site in Conway, Arkansas if possible.
- 20 hours/week during the semester work dedication and 40 hours/week during summer and breaks
- Collaborate and communicate internally and inter-company with teams, and partners as appropriate
- Work with a responsive and cooperative team.
- Investigate various types of security alerts, respond to third party risk communications as well as take direct action against malicious sources.
- Be responsible for detailed note taking during investigations into alerts and anomalous activity.
- Execute perimeter IP and Domain blocks, send out daily reports for alert investigations to leadership.
- Pursuing a degree in Information Systems, Data Science, Cybersecurity, or related field
- General knowledge of Information Technology practices
- Strong analytical skills and ability to extrapolate information from variated sources.
- Savvy working in a technical environment to seek business related problems
- Technical literacy with ability to explain technical information and concepts to non-technical audiences
- SIEM, Linux/Unix OS, Windows OS, Networking, Load Balancers, Firewall
- Experience with any Identity and access management platforms
Who are we seeking?
- Top Talent & High Performers: We hire the brightest in the industry!
- Innovative Collaborators: We drive operational improvements to promote efficiency and improve performance.
- Future Leaders: We develop our people and promote from within.
- Game Changers: We empower people to challenge the status quo and explore new possibilities.
- Emotional Intelligence: We cultivate greatness both within ourselves and with others.
- Hardworking Employees: We look for initiative to conquer sophisticated challenges.
- Someone who truly enjoys innovating with technology
We believe in building an exciting workplace where associates feel highly motivated and want to engage every single day. It’s important to Acxiom that we invest in our culture and promote a healthy work-life balance. Acxiom has a fast paced, high-performance culture where we empower our people to do innovative, ground breaking work. You will always be guided to do what is right.
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected
Primary Location City/State:Conway, Arkansas
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Attention California Applicants: Please see our CCPA/CPRA Privacy Act notice here.
Attention Colorado, California, Connecticut, Maryland, Nevada, New York City, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Washington Applicants: This position is not located in the aforementioned locations but applications for remote work may be considered. For information about this role under state or local equal pay or pay transparency laws, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs