PwCWe are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to help organisations build trust and deliver sustained outcomes.
Line of ServiceAdvisory
SpecialismDisputes & Claims
Management LevelSenior Manager
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Forensic Consulting Generalist practice, within Fraud, Investigations and Regulatory Enforcement (FIRE) services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients understand where they might have vulnerabilities and develop solutions to manage the risks involved. We prevent, respond to and remediate a wide range of business threats, risks and complex issues.
Our forensic specialists provide solutions and support for clients dealing with regulatory and crisis situations. As part of the team, you’ll help provide support to our clients who wish to investigate potential financial crime, support clients responding to regulatory enquiries, deal with cybersecurity breaches and provide expert advice and opinions in legal proceedings. You’ll also help clients review and remediate systems and controls to prevent further issues.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
A. JOB PROFILE
Are you an analytical, problem solver with a passion for investigating complex business issues? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise clients through critical issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in PwC’s Forensic Services practice.
Responsibilities will include assisting in the performance of fraud investigations, Anti Money Laundering projects, risk management, compliance focus. fraud prevention projects and other forensic-related assignments. The associate will be assisting with all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries.
Maintain the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
Perform data acquisition, processing and analysis of financial and non-financial data
Assist in conducting data and computer forensic investigations
Investigate matters relating to economic crime, i.e. allegations of fraud, corruption and/or irregularities
Assist in the document management of working papers that support analyses performed
Assist in conducting integrity due diligence reviews using various open source databases
Synthesize information and draft reports and appendices
Deliver a high quality product within established timeframes and budgets
Provide general support to team on a variety of tasks in connection with project execution
Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development
Capturing, sorting and electronic manipulation of financial and other data
Assisting in the compilation of draft forensic reports and appendices
Assessing and analysing financial and other data
Recording of findings
Project administration, including printing, indexing and filing
B. PERSON PROFILE
EXPERIENCE SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
A degree in or currently studying towards a BCom Honours in Forensic Accounting, BCom Honours Accounting, BCom Honours in Information Systems, Bachelor of Science degree with a focus on Computer Science, LLB
5 to 10 years work experience in a forensic services environment will be advantageous
Good working knowledge of the following:
Microsoft (including Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint)
Computer hardware and operating systems
EnCase v. 7 and other forensic tools (e.g. FTK, IEF, Kali Linux, tools in Kali, etc)
Mobile device forensic tools (e.g. cellebrite, FTK, etc.)
Demonstrated level of programming/scripting language will be highly beneficial
Building and sustaining relationships
Being passionate about customer service
Being curious – learning, sharing and innovating
Leading and contributing to team success
Communicating with impact and empathy
Developing self and others through coaching
Demonstrating courage and integrity
Acquiring and applying commercial and technical expertise
Managing projects and economics
Being open-minded, practical and agile with change
Drive and enthusiasm
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
Job Posting End DateNovember 18, 2023
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs