Senior Security Architect - Heartland (Remote in St. Louis, MO)
Remote in St. Louis, MO
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
GuidePoint Security is growing and expanding and looking for a Senior Security Architect to help Account Executives drive new business within the Heartland region by providing architectural guidance and product recommendations. The Senior Security Architect will be instrumental in helping the engineering team design offerings for the various prospects and customers throughout the region. This position will be 100% focused on cyber-security solutions and provide the ability to look at and recommend interesting and new technologies within the space.
Note: This is a remote position but you must live in the St. Louis, MO area to be considered.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Focus on driving new business by working with the Account Executives within territory.
- Be part of a team that helps provide direction for engineering cyber-security solutions that will be offered to customers.
- Make design and configuration recommendations for prospects/customers' environment.
- A good listener to work with clients to understand issues/gaps in their security programs and works alongside them to provide solutions.
- Excellent soft skills with the ability to articulate complex technical content to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working with teams to create new service offerings and supporting collateral.
- Proactively work to help mature the business, including improving existing offerings and creating new offerings.
- Proactively research and engage emerging vendors and technologies to understand how they may be used to solve our clients challenges.
- Author comprehensive business and technical collateral to support the business that is proficiently tailored to both technical and managerial audiences
- Learn, understand and position GuidePoint’s Information Assurance Service Offerings.
- Senior Security Architects work from remote/virtual when not visiting client locations
- Position may require up to 25% travel within the GuidePoint Heartland region (NE, CO, KS, MO, NM, OK, AR, TX, LA)
- Expectations for this role is 90% Pre Sales/Sales and 10% delivery
- Must live in the St. Louis, MO area to be considered
- Minimum 5 years in an enterprise level security consultative, vendor, or operational role building and assessing Information Security architectures and programs
- Prior experience in a Client facing Presales or consultative role
- Deep proficiency in multiple security technologies, including but not limited to: Network Security and Architecture, NGFW, Cloud Security, Data Security, Vulnerability & Risk Management, EDR, IAM, SIEM & Analytics
- Expertise architecting and designing enterprise scale security solutions
- Proficiency in various client and server operating systems (Windows, Linux, OSX, etc.)
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Working technical knowledge of advanced security concepts (Defense in Depth, Zero trust etc.)
Educational & Professional Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Previous pre-sales experience is strongly preferred
- Industry Certifications from ISC2, SANS GIAC, etc…
We use Greenhouse Software as our applicant tracking system and Free Busy for HR screen request scheduling. At times, your email may block our communication with you. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder so that you don't miss updates on your application.
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 900 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 3,500 customers.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- Remote workforce primarily (U.S. based only, some travel may be required for certain positions, working on-site may be required for Federal positions)
- 100% employer-paid medical premiums (employee only $0 deductible and HSA plans) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 100% employer-paid dental premiums (employee only) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 12 corporate holidays and a Flexible Time Off (FTO) program
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
- Pet Benefit Option
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
NC, VA, MD, DC, … NC, VA, MD, DC, WV, DE, PA, … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 117K - 195K * USD 117K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Network Security Architect - Mid-Atlantic region (NC, VA, MD, DC, WV, DE, PA, or NJ)Cloud Compliance Computer Science Network security Risk analysis Risk assessment +2
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs