Software Engineer, Cloud Micro Services (Cyber Security)
Lucid MotorsLucid is the future of sustainable mobility, designing luxury electric cars that further reimagines the driving experience.
- Design, develop, and enhance cloud-based microservices.
- Design implement applications using Golang, C++, and Node.js
- Develop and deploy containerized applications using Docker and Kubernetes
- Create and maintain Architecture, Design, Troubleshooting, Deployment, Configuration documents.
- Make key technical decisions and guide engineering vision.
- Develop frameworks, services, and the necessary tooling to help other engineers build high quality applications.
- Evangelize software engineering best practices and lead by example.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product owners, and designers to identify and solve challenging problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in a major programming language like Golang, C/C++, Python, Ruby, or Java
- Knowledge with Cloud Native Platforms including Kubernetes, Open Shift, Docker, or Cloud Foundry in the public cloud.
- Knowledge with Containers and/or Serverless, Microservices, Functions, Event-driven/reactive programming or other Cloud Native architectures
- Proficiency in Cyber Security concepts, PKI, Certificate Life Cycle Management, Cryptography, OpenSSL
- Knowledge about deploying systems into a production Cloud Native Environment
- Knowledge about cloud and application security
- Knowledge with NoSQL data stores such as Cassandra and MongoDB/MariaDB
- Knowledge of message or event-driven architectures (such as RabbitMQ/Queues or Kafka)
- Skilled with integrations with various platforms and systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team on high profile, critical projects.
- Excellence in communication (both written and spoken) with peers and non-technical people alike.
- Excited about designing, building, and maintaining of distributed systems.
- advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs