Cyber Operations Team Manager
Paris, Île-de-France, France
CybelAngelIdentify unknown assets, detect exposures, prioritize threats, and gain control across your entire external digital landscape with CybelAngel’s Xtended External Attack Surface Management (EASMX).
Our job everyday is to protect the data and critical assets of businesses world-wide by discovering hidden vulnerabilities… before the bad guys do!
At CybelAngel, we see beyond perimeters to protect businesses from the most critical cybersecurity threats. Fortune 500 Global to mid-size companies world-wide, trust CybelAngel’s global team of approximately 200 team members to protect their businesses from digital threats. With a combination of advanced machine learning, cyber analysis expertise, and a powerful suite of software solutions, CybelAngel detects and resolves our clients potential threats, long before they can fall into the hands of cyber criminals.
Our capabilities expand every day to uncover new risks, detect more threats, protect more clients, and create new possibilities for our employees.
With offices in Boston, Paris, and London, CybelAngel’s global footprint allows for a thriving hybrid, office and remote-work environment. We are looking for exceptional ‘go-getters’ who share our ambitious vision, innovative culture, high commitment to ethics, and enthusiasm for being the best possible place to work!
- Be Bold
- Be Curious
- Stronger Together
Management of a Cyber Analyst Team:
- Organizing the daily activities of the team
- Managing the distribution of client portfolios among analysts and evaluating the workload for team members at all times
- Continuous assessment of team members' performance and semi-annual performance evaluations
- Defining team members' objectives aligned with CybelAngel's strategic directions
- Managing and anticipating recruitment needs in collaboration with the Director of CyberOps and actively participating in the team's recruitment strategy
- Coordinating the training of new recruits with the team.
Service and Customer Satisfaction:
- Ensure the quality of deliverables provided to the customer
- Be able to provide Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on service quality at all times
- Work daily with the Director of Customer Success and the Customer Success Managers to ensure effective collaboration between analysts and CSMs.
- Accompany team members in meetings with clients, if necessary
- Partner Relations: The team may be responsible for managing one or more MSSP-type partners, including training their analysts and monitoring these partners and their clients.
- Proactively and continuously propose a strategy to optimize and improve customer service
- Act as a driving force in the evolution of the Analyst role at CybelAngel and the team's organization
- Ensure interdepartmental project coordination between the team and other CybelAngel teams (Engineering, Products, Sales, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of prior experience, ideally in customer-facing roles
- Good knowledge of the IT security or cybersecurity sector
- Fluent in French & English
- Proven ability to be proactive and work in an anticipatory manner
- Excellent autonomy and reporting skills
- Excellent organizational skills and project management rigor.
How we’ll take care of you:
💰 Salary range: based on your level of seniority and competencies you will demonstrate during the hiring process
🏦 Bonus, based on company and individual performances
📍 The office is base in the 9th arrondissement of Paris but you can work from home 2 days a week.
💸 Stock options for every employee
🍱 Debit card for paying for lunch, with company contribution
💛 Very friendly and benevolent atmosphere with parties, sport sessions, board games nights, music band…🌍 Green team
🏋🏾♀️ Monthly credits to spend with CSE partner
🏡 Exceptional work/life balance working environment
🌴 Holidays (25 days per year) & RTT (10 per year)
90% of our People recommend CybelAngel
92% are happy with the work life balance at CybelAngel
Your hiring journey with us :
- 30’ call with Romain, Recruiter, to discuss about expectations from both ends.
- Business case with Pauline Losson, Cyber Operations Director and Todd Carroll, Chief Information Security Officer to assess your technical expertise and your management potential.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs