Internal Auditor - Cyber
Johannesburg, South Africa
Standard Bank GroupThe Standard Bank group is a leading financial services provider that supports Africa’s growth and development.
Company DescriptionStandard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group, and an innovative player on the global stage, that offers a variety of career-enhancing opportunities – plus the chance to work alongside some of the sector’s most talented, motivated professionals. Our clients range from individuals, to businesses of all sizes, high net worth families and large multinational corporates and institutions. We’re passionate about creating growth in Africa. Bringing true, meaningful value to our clients and the communities we serve and creating a real sense of purpose for you.
To execute the audit process effectively within relevant stakeholder environments by demonstrating a clear understanding to independently and objectively provide assurance and advice that enables client centric risk management.
- Contribute to the assessment of risk culture in audit projects.
- Adhere to legislative and regulatory requirements on internal audit
- Contribute to the development of a risk-based audit project scope, through audit walk-throughs, data gathering and analysis, stakeholder engagement and critical thinking.
- Capture and maintain GIA audit and finding data accurately and timeously to contribute towards insights and business management.
Minimum Qualifications, certifications or professional memberships
- Any Relevant Degree (e.g. IT/ Computer Science/ Information Systems) (Min)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Other Preferred Qualifications, certifications or professional memberships
- Certified Information Security Management (CISM)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Any Cybersecurity related certifications
Knowledge & Experience Required
- 1 - 2 years: Working with data. Experience analysing and interpreting data and understanding IT controls
- 3 - 4 years: Experience in performing IT general control and application controls reviews, as well as IT process audits. Experience in IT security and infrastructure reviews is preferable.
Articulating Information: This competency is about effectively expressing ideas and concerns, giving presentations, explaining things to others as well as showing confidence in the interaction with other people, both strangers and acquaintances alike.
Meeting Timescales: This competency involves individuals adhering to time scales and meeting deadlines. The focus is therefore on being reliable at completing tasks and being punctual.
Developing Expertise: Developing Expertise is about individuals being open to learning as well as maintaining an efficient rate at which they learn. Furthermore, aims to develop relevant expertise can apply productively in service of their organisation's goals.
Upholding Standards: Upholding Standards within the organisation is important for ensuring that high quality products and services are provided as well as for ensuring that trust is created and maintained. Individuals need to focus on developing proper and discreet behaviour and to honour their commitments in order to be effective at demonstrating this competency.
Interacting with People: This competency is about fostering relationships that benefit the organisation as well as an individuals effectiveness and efficiency. More specifically, it includes personal networking behaviours, making contact with others and strengthening relationships.
Interpreting Data: This competency is about interpreting data accurately with an emphasis on the processing and interpretation of numbers. This competency also includes the utilisation of technology.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Virginia, US Offsite Virginia, US Offsite Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 85K - 122K * USD 85K+ *
Junior Cybersecurity Analyst (FedRAMP)ACAS Application security Automation Clearance Cloud Cryptography +13
401(k) matching Career development Flex vacation Health care Medical leave +2
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs