Information Security Analyst
FNZ GroupWe provide a global, end-to-end wealth management platform that integrates technology, business & investment operations all in a regulated financial institution
At FNZ, our purpose is to make wealth management more accessible, bringing easier, fairer and more inclusive solutions to people worldwide. Here in the Global Information Security team, we are on a mission to embed cyber resilience across FNZ, protecting the platforms that support investment solutions for over 20 million people.
We are looking for an able Information Security Analyst to assist in the delivery of FNZ’s cyber resiliency strategy. You will report into the Group Head of Information Security and will have knowledge of information security frameworks as well as legal and regulatory requirements. You will have experience of conducting risk assessments and supporting client and regulatory requests. You will be able to identify areas of improvement across the business. You will work alongside all areas of FNZ to implement the policies and standards put in place to support our cyber resilience strategy.
Specific Role Responsibilities
Communicate security risks and issues to FNZ business areas
Contribute to the development and communication of corporate information security policy, standards and guidelines.
Support provision of services to support all client and regulatory requirements such as audit preparation, support for RFPs and contractual client information security committees.
Deliver a consistent global service, supporting the delivery of business goals with expert guidance.
Lead the way in implementing security culture across the business.
Support the assessment, analysis and reporting of information and cyber security risks to the appropriate audiences.
Knowledge of information security and risk frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST 800-53 and COBIT.
Good ability to build relationships and manage information flows
Ability to communicate information security and risk concepts to stakeholders of all levels.
Knowledge of information security risks in supply chain management.
Professional Information Security qualifications such as CISA or SSCP
Knowledge of auditing frameworks such as ISAE3402 and SOC2
About FNZ Culture
Our culture is what drives us. It's at the heart of who we are and everything we do. It's what inspires, excites and moves us forward. Our ambition is to create a culture for growth, one that opens up limitless opportunities for our employees, customers and the wider world. At FNZ we know that great impact is only possible with great teamwork.
That’s why we value the strength and diversity of thought in our global team.
The FNZ Way is the cornerstone of what we do. It is comprised of four values that set the standard for how everyone at FNZ interacts with each other, with our customers, and with all our diverse stakeholders around the world.
Customer obsessed for the long-term
Think big and make an impact.
Act now and own it all the way.
Challenge, commit and win together.
FNZ is committed to opening up wealth so that everyone, everywhere can invest in their future on their terms. We know the foundation to do that already exists in the wealth management industry, but complexity holds firms back.
We created wealth’s growth platform to help. We provide a global, end-to-end wealth management platform that integrates modern technology with business and investment operations. All in a regulated financial institution.
We partner with over 650 financial institutions and 12,000 wealth managers, with US$1.5 trillion in assets under administration (AUA).
Together with our customers, we help over 20 million people from all wealth segments to invest in their future.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Remote - United Kingdom Remote - United Kingdom Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 45K - 85K * USD 45K+ *
Director Analyst, Cryptography and Encryption - Remote UK, IrelandAES Blockchain C Certificate management Cloud Compliance +13
Career development Competitive pay Conferences Health care Insurance +5
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs