Commercial Counsel, Litigation/Compliance
United States - Remote
SentinelOneEndpoint security software that defends every endpoint against every type of attack, at every stage in the threat lifecycle
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a pragmatic, smart, collaborative, and professional team player to join our Legal team and to work cross-functionally at all levels of the organization. Areas of focus include the typical full-range of litigation / dispute resolution issues in a high-growth, international technology company, such as supporting our internal business partners, collaborating with our external counsel and counseling colleagues at all levels in all departments across the Company. In addition, this role will support and help lead various enterprise risk management and compliance projects. The ideal candidate will have a combination of law firm and in-house experience, as well as aptitude to learn, adapt and thrive in an ever-changing, growing environment.
What will you do?
- Advise, provide pragmatic and strategic guidance, and develop policies and processes on a broad range of litigation, dispute resolution and compliance matters
- Provide day-to-day litigation legal support, business focused counseling, and advice throughout our organization
- Develop, manage, and maintain exceptional external service provider relationships, with law firms and consultants
- Partner with CIO/IT team in refining e-discovery practices and efficiencies and data retention policies
- Partner with our internal business leaders in sales, product, marketing, finance, IT / InfoSec, human resources – as well as throughout legal team – to efficiently and effectively manage litigation, disputes, e-discovery and compliance related projects
- Lead internal projects, trainings, processes, and drive cross-functional efforts to support overall enterprise risk management objectives, including compliance with FCPA, anti- corruption, and export control regulations.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- ~10+ years combined experience at a law firm and in-house at a global company in litigation, pragmatically resolving complex issues and effectively managing multi-disciplinary projects.
- Outstanding communication skills: ability to simplify, advocate solutions and drive results.
- J.D or an equivalent degree from an accredited law school
- Active license to practice law in the United States
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, meet deadlines, and resolve complex problems with a thorough understanding of the changing legal needs in a fast-growing business environment
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize and work independently and willingness to be flexible and adaptive in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to lead and operate in a fast-paced, flexible culture and excel under pressure while maintaining an accountable, collaborative, positive and pleasant attitude
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs