Lead Security Software Engineer
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
"As a part of FICO’s highly modern and innovative analytics and decision platform, the Senior Software Security Engineer will help shape the next generation security for FICO’s Platform. You will address cutting edge security challenges in a highly automated, complex, cloud & microservices driven environments inclusive of design challenges and continuous delivery of security functionality and features to the FICO platform as well as the AI/ML capabilities used on top of the FICO platform" - Director, Cyber Security
What You’ll Contribute
Secure the design of next generation FICO Platform, its capabilities and services.
Provide full-stack security architecture design from cloud infrastructure to application features for FICO customers.
Work closely with product managers, architects and developers on the implementation of the security controls within products.
Oversee security aspects of Analytical Model Life Cycle, and influence stakeholders for adopting best security standards and implementations.
Proof the security implementations within infrastructure & application deployment manifests and the CI/CD pipelines.
Define required controls and capabilities for the protection of FICO products and environments.
Build & validate declarative threat models in continuous and automated manner.
Prepare the product for compliance attestations and ensure adherence to best security practices.
What We’re Seeking
Experience in architecture, security reviews and requirement definition for complex product environments.
Familiarity with industry regulations, frameworks, and practices. For example, PCI, ISO 27001, NIST, etc.
Experience in threat modeling, code reviews, security testing, vulnerability detection, attacker exploit techniques, and methods for their remediation.
Hands-on experience with programming languages, such as: Java, Python, etc.
Experience of deploying services and securing cloud environments, preferably AWS.
Experience of deploying and securing containers, container orchestration and mesh technologies (such as EKS, K8S, ISTIO).
Ability to articulate complex architectural challenges with the business leadership and product management teams.
Independently drive transformational security projects across teams and organizations.
Experience with securing event streaming platforms like Kafka or Pulsar.
Experience with ML/AI model security and adversarial techniques within the analytics domains.
Hands-on experience with IaC (Such as Terraform, Cloudformation, Helm) and with CI/CD pipelines (such as Github, Jenkins, JFrog).
Our Offer to You
An inclusive culture strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
The opportunity to make an impact and develop professionally by leveraging your unique strengths and participating in valuable learning experiences.
Highly competitive compensation, benefits and rewards programs that encourage you to bring your best every day and be recognized for doing so.
An engaging, people-first work environment offering work/life balance, employee resource groups, and social events to promote interaction and camaraderie.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO promotes a culture of inclusion and seeks to attract a diverse set of candidates for each job opportunity. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all candidates without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Research has shown that women and candidates from underrepresented communities may not apply for an opportunity if they don’t meet all stated qualifications. While our qualifications are clearly related to role success, each candidate’s profile is unique and strengths in certain skill and/or experience areas can be equally effective. If you believe you have many, but not necessarily all, of the stated qualifications we encourage you to apply.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Texas Remote - Texas Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Sr Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote - USNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
401(k) matching Career development Conferences Salary bonus Startup environment +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs