Senior CIAM Engineer
Canada - Markham ON 10 Aviva Way
AvivaOur global corporate website for investors, shareholders, career hunters, the media and people interested in our social purpose.
We are looking for a collaborative, forward-thinking and dedicated Senior Engineer CIAM to be part of our IAM team.
The Identity and access Management (IAM) team is looking for someone with experience in requirements gathering, selecting, and designing security solutions and driving the implementation of these security solutions in the IAM space. The ideal candidate will possess a broad knowledge and very deep technical hands-on experience with IAM solutions, focusing on Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) but also including Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) as well as Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions.
This individual is positive, an outstanding problem solver and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Please note this is a hybrid role with in person attendance at our Markham location twice a week twice week.
Does this sound like you?!
What you’ll do
In this role, you will be responsible for selection, design/building, implementation, and improvement of new CIAM solution, including MFA and SSO capabilities supporting B2C, B2B users and applications.
In addition, you will work with the Access Management team to review, document, update and align Aviva access provisioning processes with industry best practices in preparation for implementation of the CIAM solution.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years of Information Security experience with a focus on CIAM projects
- Hands on experience in the selection, implementation, and support in one or more of the following CIAM tools : OKTA, Ping Identity, ForgeRock, etc. is a must. Integration for Business to Customer (B2C), Business to Business (B2B) and Machine to Machine (M2M) within the CIAM tools is required.
- Hands on experience in the selection, implementation, application onboarding and support in one or more of the following IGA tools such as SailPoint, Saviynt, ForgeRock, etc. Integration experience between IGA and CIAM solutions is desired.
- Outstanding understanding of CIAM technologies, controls, and standard methodologies (LDAP, user directories, certificates, SAML/OAUTH, MFA, SSO, Adaptive Authentication, FIDO, WebAuthN, PKI, Passwordless).
- Hands on experience in the implementation, support of a PAM solution (Beyond Trust and CyberArk) across multiple platforms (OS, network, database, virtualization, etc.) and multiple account types (personal, shared, service, etc.)
- Experience in designing, updating, and implementing industry best practices for Joiner/Mover/Leaver (JML) processes used in Active Directory, Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe and Cloud based environments (Microsoft Azure, AWS) efficiently.
- Solid grasp of Active Directory structure including Organizational Units, Groups, Access Rights, User Accounts, Objects, rights delegation, and GPO policies.
- Outstanding technical ability to craft, build and support a dedicated LAB environment for CIAM related solutions.
- Experience in scripting automation and integration work using Unix scripting, PowerShell, Java and Ansible Tower proficiently.
- Experience in working with multiple database types (MS SQL, DB2, Oracle, Hadoop, MongoDB, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Ability to effectively employ critical thinking and analysis to determine project scope, prioritization of work, work effort and timelines for the projects.
- Able to multi-task on multiple projects and tasks with contending priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to dynamically balance work effort for new projects and activities and assist other team members in order meet team objectives.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills – interacting with both internal and external clients and vendors from both technical and non-technical perspectives.
- A curiosity about digital/cybersecurity – the desire and openness to upskill as required to stay pace with the current cyber threat landscape.
What you'll get
- Join a great company and culture, and a phenomenal team!
- Competitive rewards package
- Comprehensive benefits package, including Medical/Dental, personal wellness, defined contribution pension plan, share matching plan
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Exceptional career development opportunities
- Vacation allowance of 20 days plus statutory holidays, personal floater day, the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional vacation days and time off for volunteer opportunities
- Discounts on many Aviva products through the Employee Purchase Program plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- We will support your professional development
Aviva Canada has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for employees with disabilities. If upon commencement of employment you require a specific accommodation because of a disability, please contact your Talent Acquisition Partner so that an appropriate accommodation can be arranged. This process applies throughout your career with Aviva Canada.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Active Directory Ansible Automation AWS Azure Cloud Computer Science Cyberark ForgeRock Governance IAM Java LDAP Linux M2M Mainframe MongoDB MSSQL Okta Oracle PKI PostgreSQL PowerShell SailPoint SAML Scripting SQL SSO UNIX Windows
More jobs like this
Santa Clara, CA, United … Santa Clara, CA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 144K - 233K USD 144K+
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Software Engineer (L7- Network Security)Application security C Cloud Computer Science DNS Firewalls +7
Career development Medical leave Salary bonus Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs