Cyber Security Designer
TransurbanAs one of the world’s largest toll-road operators, everything we do works to get people where they want to go, as quickly and safely as possible – from designing and building new roads to researching new vehicle and road safety technology.
Working at Transurban is different; it’s a place where you can see the benefits of your work play out in real life, every day. We create city-sized solutions building and operating safer, smarter, and more sustainable roads to solve pressing transport challenges that are slowing cities down.
About the role
We’re seeking a Cyber Security Designer to be responsible for delivering cyber security design services. You will cover both information and operational technology environments including roadside operations and will need to ensure that cyber security designs align to the requirements of Transurban.
You’ll join an innovative team that works closely with applications, networks, OT engineers and other cyber security teams.
As our Cyber Security Designer, you’ll contribute to lasting and positive changes that shape the future of our cities and communities. It’s meaningful, challenging and exciting work.
Day-to-day, you will:
Owning the development of cyber security designs on projects and programs of work
Delivering cyber security designs that align the security architecture and enterprise security architecture
A deep understanding of and experience in developing cyber security designs across cloud providers
Engage and maintain active relationships with a wide range of stakeholders across technology, and roadside
Align work to cyber security design principals and frameworks to meet business, threat, risk and compliance requirements
Work with the enterprise security architect and security architects to develop reference designs, and standards, secure configurations, and blueprints
This role will suit someone with a curious mind and transferrable skills and experiences, including:
Extensive prior experience in an IT and Cyber Security Design practice as a Security Designer
Qualifications in AWS and/or Cyber Security for AWS and/or Azure
Deep design experience in Security Design, working in large scale Internet facing organisations
Strong cloud experience and qualifications and have experience developing operating system and application secure configuration guidelines
Ability to quickly assess impact, source alternative approaches and recommend a course of action with an understanding of the organisational and project implications
If you meet some of these requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
With a career at Transurban, you’ll enjoy a range of benefits, including:
A range of flexible working and leave options, including the option to purchase an additional six weeks of leave each year
16 weeks paid parental leave (regardless of gender or carer status), with no waiting period, with Superannuation paid during unpaid leave as well
Learning and development opportunities to support your career interests
Health and wellbeing support—access to Headspace and our EAP program, wellness facilities, and more
Share offers and insurance benefits
Social activities, community give-back programs and paid volunteer days
We offer a range of flexible working and leave options, so you can balance your work and life commitments and interests. Have a conversation with us about how this could work for you.
We embrace diversity with a foundation of safety, wellbeing and inclusion; where everyone belongs. We treat everyone with fairness, consideration and respect, regardless of gender, gender identity, marital or family status, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, religious beliefs, cultural or socio-economic background, perspective, and experience – whether they work for us or not. We want to ensure everyone feels comfortable and safe to express ideas, questions and concerns.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds and lived experiences, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people living with disability.
If you require any adjustments or support during the recruitment process, please contact us on email@example.com.
Ready to help us keep cities moving? Apply today.
Closing Date:17-Nov-2023 0:00
Please note: The closing date reflects the time zone of the Primary Location for this job posting.
Primary Location:Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VIC
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs