Cyber Security - Product Security Innovation and Operations - Scrum Master
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
“The Product Security Innovation and Operations team provides a DevSecOps foundation for the larger Security and Engineering teams. We deliver and maintain the product security tools that support FICO’s platform, products, and customers – from development to runtime. As our Project Manager you will be instrumental in helping our team design, build, and operate next generation product security capabilities, technologies, and practices. Our current initiatives include Supply Chain Security and Defect Lifecycle Management, and research and development of security into our AI/ML lifecycle. Join us at FICO and become part of a modern and influential product security organization!” - Hiring Manager
What You’ll Contribute
Apply agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
Train, mentor, and support scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
Identify and manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
Schedule and facilitate scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
Monitor progress and performance and help teams to make improvements.
Plan and organize demos and product/system testing.
Ensure the proper use of collaborative processes and remove impediments for the scrum team.
Track project processes, deliverables, and financials.
Prepare and present status reports to stakeholders.
Collaborate with Cyber Security teams and Product Owners to achieve alignment between Cyber Security and business change objectives.
Integrate the Application and DevOps processes and CI/CD pipelines from initial stages of the development lifecycle.
Evaluate and on-board security tools such as SAST, vulnerability, and open-source scanning into the Security DevOps life cycle for multiple tech stacks.
Contribute features to internally developed Cyber Security tools and integrate those tools into the Security DevOps pipelines.
Drive continuous improvement to both the Security DevOps pipelines and processes, and to the Cyber security tools, services, and processes.
Align with project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives.
What We’re Seeking
Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.
Experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
Experience coding in Python.
Experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, and AWS.
Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
Excellent people and project management skills.
Effective communication and presentation skills.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Demonstrated project development skills.
Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications.
Experience developing engineering applications for a large corporation preferred.
Leadership and management experience preferred.
Experience with security testing at scale preferred.
Current understanding of best practices regarding application security measures preferred.
Our Offer to You
An inclusive culture strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
The opportunity to make an impact and develop professionally by leveraging your unique strengths and participating in valuable learning experiences.
Highly competitive compensation, benefits and rewards programs that encourage you to bring your best every day and be recognized for doing so.
An engaging, people-first work environment offering work/life balance, employee resource groups, and social events to promote interaction and camaraderie.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO promotes a culture of inclusion and seeks to attract a diverse set of candidates for each job opportunity. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all candidates without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Research has shown that women and candidates from underrepresented communities may not apply for an opportunity if they don’t meet all stated qualifications. While our qualifications are clearly related to role success, each candidate’s profile is unique and strengths in certain skill and/or experience areas can be equally effective. If you believe you have many, but not necessarily all, of the stated qualifications we encourage you to apply.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Agile Analytics Application security Artificial Intelligence AWS Big Data CI/CD Computer Science DevOps DevSecOps Kanban Kubernetes Machine Learning Privacy Product security Python SAST Scrum Terraform
More jobs like this
RAZ99: RTN Remote, Arizona RAZ99: RTN Remote, Arizona Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 139K - 277K USD 139K+
Associate Director, Insider Threat Operations Lead (Remote)Analytics Clearance Cyber defense Forensics Incident response Physics +6
401(k) matching Career development Flex vacation Health care Insurance +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs