Cyber Incident Response Analyst
221AH - Customer Site, McLean, VA
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Are you interested in defending the most coveted targets in the world? Is advancing today's technology for tomorrow's threats to national security constantly on your mind? ManTech is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Cyber Incident Response Analyst to join our dynamic team of Cyber professionals. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for proactively monitoring, detecting, analyzing, and responding to cybersecurity incidents within our large enterprise network. Your expertise in incident detection, analysis, and response will play a vital role in safeguarding our organization's critical assets and ensuring the integrity of our information systems. Help protect our country against our adversaries while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. We encourage our team members to share and grow their skills and expertise while creating robust and cutting-edge solutions
Our team provides 24x7x365 support to our customer. The Cyber Detection and Response Analyst will work a 4-day work week; 10 hours per shift. The team operates on 3 different shifts; staff is assigned to either Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat. The schedule is fixed and does not rotate. Shift differentials apply for 2nd and 3rd shift staff. Shift availability will be discussed with recruiter and hiring manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Incident Detection and Monitoring
Incident Analysis and Investigation
Incident Response and Mitigation
Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Management
Reporting and Documentation
1+ years' experience in working within a Cyber Incident Response Team or Security Operations Center.
Experience with using SIEM systems, network security tools, and log analysis tools.
Knowledge of cybersecurity principles, incident detection, analysis, and response methodologies.
Knowledge of operating systems, network protocols, and security technologies.
Knowledge of the Mitre ATT&CK framework.
Knowledge of threat intelligence, vulnerability management, and security incident response best practices.
Ability to solve complex problems using analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
Ability to use communication skills, both verbal and written, to present complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
Ability to obtain a DoD 8570 IAT-II certification within 6 months of starting position
Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related preferred.
Relevant certifications such as GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) or Certified Incident Response Handler (GCFA) are preferred.
Active TS/SCI with polygraph
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Clearance Compliance Computer Science DoD DoDD 8570 GCFA GCIH GIAC Incident response Log analysis MITRE ATT&CK Monitoring Network security Polygraph SIEM SOC Threat intelligence TS/SCI Vulnerability management
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs