Information Security & Privacy Consultant
You are responsible for the internal privacy and information security function of ON2IT and you strive for continuous improvement of this function. You are also billable and you advice our customers as virtual ISO / IPO. Also, you like to work on your own personal development and the growth of the ON2IT security function. Because our organization is growing fast, your role as Information Security Officer has never been more important.
What does your day look like?
You will be part of the CISO team of ON2IT. You analyze the organization and IT processes and you map current risks to short- and long-term actions. With this information you are responsible for making a structured privacy and security plan. You coordinate this security plan with your stakeholders and after their approval you will enter every data based on priorities. Together with your colleagues you strive to raise the security and privacy to a higher level and by doing so you have 5 main responsibilities:
- Working on maintaining and adjusting the ON2IT security strategy and tactical plan;
- Maintaining the internal framework;
- Conducting Privacy Impact Assessment, 3rd party data protection due diligence and answer questions from customers
- Being involved in “in control statements” based on ISO, SOC2, PCI DSS and FEDRAMP;
- Supporting your CISO and CISO team
Who are we?
At ON2IT we work with our Zero Trust strategy to help our customers prevent breaches in their environment. Our customers are large organizations operating in retail, healthcare, finance and government sectors and everything we do is in their service. We are an ambitious world operator in managed cyber security in Europe and the United States. We have developed our own platform called AUXO which delivers Zero Trust as a Service. We grow fast. Our culture is open and informal and you work with colleagues who inspire and challenge each other. We put our people first, we offer a good perspective to grow and we have possibilities to experiment with tools in our tech-lab. Together we are building a bright future with a focus on growing to a company with 100 colleagues, expanding internationally and ensuring outstanding customer experiences. To facilitate our growth, we recently moved to a bigger office with high-tech equipment and a state of the art SOC floor.
Who are you?
You are driven, goal oriented, analytical, love a good challenge and you have good administration skills which result in writing crisp and to the point documents in the English and Dutch language. Working closely with other colleagues to make sure the security and privacy improvements are correct is part of your everyday process and you are driven to automize security measures. You are able to properly answer and argue customer questions. Because we are a high-tech environment, you are a quick thinker and can go deep into technology. Because you are decisive you move easily through our organization and you know how to defend your priorities and investments. Also, you bring:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Criminology, Forensics or Legal;
- Experience in Information Security and Consulting;
- Affinity and more important passionate about cyber security, technology and cloud;
- Knowledge of security and quality frameworks such as: ISO, NEN, ISAE is nice to have, just like certificates such as CIPP/E, CIPM or CIPT, CISSP, CISA and /or CISM;
What do we offer you?
Working in an environment with wonderful and highly skilled professionals. Room for growth and becoming the best in your business via coaching, training and education. Naturally we offer a good salary and interesting secondary terms of employment. Lunch is served every day at our office and good coffee is waiting to help start your days right.
What does the recruitment procedure look like?
Are you excited? We are looking forward to your application!
- We will take a look at your profile as soon as possible;
- Is the excitement mutual? Then we would like to invite you for an interview with Corporate recruitment and our CISO Yuri Bobbert;
- If we are both still excited, we will invite you to complete an assessment. With this assessment we provide you a growth perspective in your role and our organization;
- After positive assessment results and a meeting about your results with the HR manager, our CEO and CTO are also looking forward to meet you;
After the second meeting you will receive an offer to welcome you to ON2IT. Positive screening results are part of your onboarding.
Do you have any questions about the procedure, or do you not have an up to date resume? You are welcome to call or WhatsApp Quirine Quirijns via +31 (0)6 18659933 to talk about the possibilities.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Cyber Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Network Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Risk management-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Google-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs