Director of Global Threat Intelligence
Tampa - 4050 West Boy Scout Blvd.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 7th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 160,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.This is a hybrid position. The selected colleague will work at an MUFG office or client sites up to four days per week and work remotely the remaining day(s). A member of our Talent Acquisition team will provide more details.
The Director of Threat Intelligence will be responsible in ensuring the security and resilience against evolving cyber security threats and further supports security strategies. This leadership position is responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and day-to-day management over a sophisticated cyber threat intelligence program model.
Threat Intelligence Program Development and Management
- Overseas the threat intelligence program that provides added value to the Enterprise Information Security (EIS) Department and all of our strategic business partners across the enterprise.
- Designs, operationalizes, manages, and continuously refines the threat intelligence program strategy, including implementing prioritized technology solutions and creating internal processes
- Overseas identification, tracking and prediction of threats that may directly or indirectly impact the MUFG environment through the acquisition, analysis, and synthesis of relevant information and data.
- Overseas the development and communication of routine threat intelligence reports for actual or potential threats facing MUFG, its partners and the financial services sector
- Coordinates with internal teams to deliver mitigating activities and plans to prevent or defend against threats
- Serves as a subject matter leader (SML) within the EIS Department for threat intelligence, contributing to the shaping of the department's governance and security measures
Advisory And Collaborative Roles
- Acts as a trusted advisor across business units and this department to evolve the practical application and maturity of the threat intelligence program
- Collaborates and actively engages and networks with internal and external partners, as well as external industry groups and experts.
- Actively create intelligence networks, (e.g.: government agencies and industry groups), third party technology providers and subject matter experts to facilitate appropriate and coordinated shared information practices.
Threat Response Preparedness
- Leads periodic exercises and drills to ensure threat intelligence, ability to perform efficiently and effectively to potential security threats and incidents, and
- Ensure threat intelligence Information and data are effectively translated into non-technical aspects for relevant partners responsible for actioning the intelligence to protect against cyber-attacks, information leakage, financial, legal, regulatory or reputational risks
Cybersecurity Leadership and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields; applicable specialized training; or equivalent work experience - equally preferable
- Master's Degree a plus
- Experience managing large intelligence team in financial industry preferably
- Serve as a subject matter expert in cyber threat intelligence.
- 10-15 years of cybersecurity leadership experience and deep technical knowledge and designing, implementing, scaling, and maintaining threat intelligence models, programs, and processes
- Experience with managing the day-to-day operations related to a highly visible and centralized intelligence led, threat focused, constant learning intelligence models.
- Experience developing strategic plans that integrate with the enterprise level, cyber and information security program plans, and business unit level strategies
- Demonstrable experience with defining and aligning of threat intelligence with business strategies, goals, and objectives.
- Current Top Secret Security Clearance with the U.S. Government a major plus.
- Excellent judgement and ability to analyze issues quickly and independently and to take appropriate action with minimal supervision.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationship with business leads at all levels of the organization, especially in the different domains of Information Security.
- Ability to identify anomalies within extensive datasets, recognize trends, draw conclusions, and make recommendations.
- Experience leveraging big data initiatives to combine internal and external data to assist in making predictive assumptions to make critical business decisions.
- Ability to assembling, correlating, and contextualizing disparate sources of data to drive investigations and inform clients.
- A demonstrable track record in managing intelligence teams, attracting and retaining talent, and developing intelligence personnel.
The typical base pay range for this role is between $170K - $205K depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and location. This role may also be eligible for certain discretionary performance-based bonus and/or incentive compensation. Additionally, our Total Rewards program provides colleagues with a competitive benefits package (in accordance with the eligibility requirements and respective terms of each) that includes comprehensive health and wellness benefits, retirement plans, educational assistance and training programs, income replacement for qualified employees with disabilities, paid maternity and parental bonding leave, and paid vacation, sick days, and holidays. For more information on our Total Rewards package, please click the link below.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.#LI-Hybrid
More jobs like this
., ., United States ., ., United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 57K - 106K * USD 57K+ *
Director of Threat Intelligence - 100% US REMOTE ONLYCISM CISSP Computer Science Cyber Kill Chain GCIH Incident response +6
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +5
New York City New York City Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 289K - 353K USD 289K+
Federal Reserve System
Program Director, Cybersecurity Risk and PolicyBanking Clearance Compliance Privacy Security Clearance Strategy
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +5
San Francisco, CA, United … San Francisco, CA, United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 269K - 329K USD 269K+
Head of Compliance, Emerging BusinessesAnalytics Banking Blockchain C Compliance Crypto +4
Career development Equity Flex hours Flexible spending account Flex vacation +7
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs