Sr. Commercial Compliance Specialist (Remote)
USA VA Remote
CrowdStrikeCrowdStrike is a global cybersecurity leader with an advanced cloud-native platform for protecting endpoints, cloud workloads, identities and data.
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.
About the Role:
The Senior Governance, Risk, and Compliance Specialist is charged with assisting in the identification, assessment, measurement, monitoring, and reporting of risk through CrowdStrike’s Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) program. The Senior GRC Specialist’s primary function will involve leading auditing and compliance functions in relation to CrowdStrike’s applicable framework, external attestations and certifications, and internal audits.
What You'll Do:
The ideal candidate will be up to the challenge of understanding current processes and proactively search for ways to improve CrowdStrike’s GRC program in ways that support a fast-paced, secure, and empowered environment.
This role covers audit and compliance processes in the context of security, privacy and other enterprise-wide operational areas such as:
Leading internal and external compliance programs by independent third party auditors.
Creating and conducting internal control audits.
Being directly responsible for the achievement of control objectives defined in the GRC program.
Proactively identifying areas of improvement within the company, and leading efforts to address and remediate areas of improvement.
Performing other duties within the scope of governance, risk, and compliance as needed.
What You’ll Need:
Practical experience with policy and regulatory mandates such as COBIT, SOC1/SOC2, CSA-CCM, ISO27001/27002/27031, GDPR, CCPA, PCI-DSS and NIST Risk Management Framework and associated standards such as sp800-34, sp800-53, FedRAMP, CMMC, etc.
Practical experience leading internal compliance programs, a level of comfort with communications to Executives and high-level management.
Ability to build rapport and maintain relationships across a multitude of functions within the company.
Fundamental technical understanding of key technologies such as operating systems, networks, application development, databases, virtualization, and cloud infrastructures.
At least 5 years job-related experience, or a BA or BS / MA or MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Information Security Management, Intelligence Studies, Data Science, Cybersecurity, or other related field with at least 3 years experience.
Experience with building a GRC program from the ground up, with little assistance or footprint to start from.
Program and project management experience in scoping, work break-down, critical path analysis, resourcing, managing time estimates, project risks, and quality.
Ability to think strategically about risks and tie those risks to tactical organizational activities.
Experience with a cloud environment and the CrowdStrike products or services.
#LI-RC1This role will require the candidate to periodically undergo and pass additional background and fingerprint check(s) consistent with government customer requirements.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
Market leader in compensation and equity awards
Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
Physical and mental wellness programs
Paid parental leave, including adoption
A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com, for further assistance.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.salary range for this position in the U.S. is $90,000 - $150,000 per year + variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs