Security Compliance Engineering-Senior Advisor
Dell TechnologiesDell Bietet Laptops, Monitore, Computer, Gaming, Zubehör, Server, Support & Umfassende Speicherlösungen | Jetzt Einkaufen | Offizielle Dell-Website
Security Compliance and Control Engineering, Senior Advisor
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization (SRO) manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Join us as a Compliance and Control Engineering, Senior Advisor on our Compliance Engineering team in Bratislava, Slovakia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Security Compliance and Control Engineering, Advisor you will be responsible for assessing all existing Dell Security and Resiliency policies and standards in detail and supporting the future-state modernization of our policies and standards framework. You will work with cross-functional stakeholders across SRO and Dell’s business functions to define control objectives.
Be a part of a new and exciting team within GRC (Governance risk and compliance), with high visibility and opportunities to make strategic decisions for the organization
Assess all existing Dell Security and Resiliency policies and standards in detail, to understand the landscape of Dell processes today, and support the future-state modernization of our policies and standards framework
Work with cross-functional stakeholders across SRO and Dell’s business functions to define control objectives and to identify the related control taxonomy (control ownership, control target asset, control target persona, etc.) for each requirement within our Dell Standards
Drive and engineer the development of our SRO Controls Framework, aligning company entities and control objectives, building downstream assessments, and managing communications with stakeholders
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
Master's degree in information systems, Information Security, Computer Science, Software Engineering
5+ years’ experience with Security controls implementation and compliance management (inclusive of Cybersecurity, Physical Security, Enterprise Resiliency, and Product Application Security controls)
Strong verbal and written communication skills for communicating with a wide range of stakeholders (new hires through executive leadership)
Proven experience using GRC technologies – Integrated Risk Management platform
Familiarity with and/or direct experience leveraging the Secure Controls Framework and CIS Critical Security Controls v8 in building and deploying a complex, customized, organization-specific controls framework
Professional certifications in Information Systems/Security (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA etc) and previous experience as an external auditor
Salary starting from: 3 200 EUR gross/month
Application closing date: 01 November 2023
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.
We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.
Private medical care,
Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
Private employee gym.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us here.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United … Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 135K - 220K * USD 135K+ *
Mobile Security Engineer - CertificationAndroid Banking C Finance Industrial Linux +7
Competitive pay Flex hours Gear Home office stipend Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs