Cyber Incident Commander
United States of America Wisconsin (remote)
Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 28,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers - amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility - our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!
At Rockwell Automation, we bring together the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive. Our mission is to improve the quality of life by making the world more productive and sustainable.
We are committed to enabling the next generation of smart manufacturing. With the right strategy, experienced people, and our substantial financial strength, we are dedicated to deliver value to our customers. We are living our larger purpose as a company. Whatever happens in the world around us, who we are and how we help our customers and our people never waivers. When you join us, you gain 23,500 global colleagues in more than 100 countries. We come from all walks of life, but share a single purpose to help industrial companies and their people be more productive and sustainable.
Our technologies are used globally to deliver important services, such as power and water, and to enable critical manufacturing. You will work with a high-performing team of like-minded individuals passionate about ensuring that our products are delivered with the highest levels of security and safety. You will work with an array of technologies in software, IoT, cloud, and embedded systems. Join us in the Enterprise Cybersecurity Team as we deliver safe, and secure technologies to protect our global community and the important services and goods they provide.
Rockwell Automation is looking for Cyber Incident Commander. Reporting to the Director of Security Strategy & Operations, you will oversee sensitive investigations and events. You will track actions necessary to resolve an incident or event and be responsible for regular reporting and updates. You will have demonstrated knowledge of Cybersecurity investigations. We ask that you be proficient at working in a globally dispersed team.
What we are looking for
- Conduct monitoring and detection analysis using cybersecurity defense tools.
- Correlate activity across assets (endpoint, network, apps) and environments (on-premises, cloud) to identify patterns of anomalous activity.
- Review and assess alerts to contain any intrusions or threats.
- Provide reports on events that occur within the environment.
- Stay up to date with latest threats and vulnerabilities to help with identifications of incidents.
- Preserve all records indicating changes made to access control lists to facilitate audits and other investigations.
- Maintain detailed program metrics around initiative goals.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in incident response, digital forensics, infrastructure security in a regulated environment.
- Track record for driving delivery and operational performance improvements across an organization.
- Obtained or working towards industry certification/s relating to incident response/digital forensics (GCFE, GCIH, CEH).
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Time off
- Parental and Caregiver Leave
- Flexible Work Schedule where you will work with your manager to enjoy a work schedule that can be flexible with your personal life.
- To learn more about our benefits package, please visit at www.raquickfind.com.
At Rockwell Automation we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this or other roles.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7247.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Home based - Americas, … Home based - Americas, EMEA Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 29K - 55K * USD 29K+ *
Security Operations Team ManagerAgile Cloud Computer Science Governance Incident response ISO 27001 +11
Career development Parental leave Salary bonus Team events Travel
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs