Electronic Warfare Systems Design Responsible (d/f/m)
In order to manage current and future projects, Airbus Helicopters is looking for you to join the team in Donauwörth, limited to two years, as soon as possible as our new
Electronic Warfare Systems Design Responsible (d/f/m).
At our Donauwörth site, located on the banks of the river Danube, we develop helicopters from the initial idea to the airworthy product. Watch them take off and touch down on our own on-site test airfield.
- Attractive salary including holiday pay, Christmas bonus and profit sharing
- 30 days holidays and extra days-off for special occasions
- Excellent upskilling opportunities and great development prospects
- Special benefits: employer-funded pension, employee stock options, discounted car leasing, special conditions for insurances, public transport subsidy, discounts at local businesses
- On-site-facilities: medical officer for check-ups and other health-related services, canteen and cafeteria
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing the changes of Electronic Warfare Systems
- Managing the suppliers for technical topics
- Liaising with specialists (mechanical, EMI, safety…)
- Writing the documentation needed for integration
- Writing the documentation for certification
- Managing the configuration requests (request for new equipment, non-compliances, concessions…)
- Providing answers to technical questions from the Final Assembly Line or from the Customer Support
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Completed Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in engineering
- Experience in systems engineering, electronic warfare systems, and vendor management
- Ability to network, collaborate and communicate
- Ability to take initiatives and propose solutions
- Language Skills: English and German - business fluent
This position is limited until August 2025.
This position requires a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Not a 100% match? No worries! Airbus supports your personal growth with customized development solutions.
Take your career to a new level and apply online now!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Company:AIRBUS HELICOPTERS DEUTSCHLAND GmbH
Employment Type:Fixed term
Experience Level:Entry Level
Job Family:Sub-system development
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Birmingham, United Kingdom Birmingham, United Kingdom Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 30K - 56K * USD 30K+ *
Graduate - Digital Forensics - Mobile Devices - Birmingham City Centre - 5 years UK address history requiredClearance Computer Science Forensics Linux Security Clearance Windows
Career development Flex hours Gear Home office stipend
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs